8000 banner

JoeBevins1
JoeBevins1 Posts: 4 Newbie

How do I get my 8000 banner?, I am on level 8676, but my banner shows 7000

Comments

• JoeBevins1

How do I add my own picture instead of king avatar?

• JoeBevins1

How do I change my profile picture on iPhone?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 160,230 Diamond Diaries Moderator

You can try playing to complete on your latest (nearest) milestone level : 8000 again first then you will receive the latest milestone level banner. I see the players have try playing to complete on their latest (nearest) milestone level then they will receive the latest milestone level banner successfully mostly. Hope this helps! 🤞😊

And thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 160,230 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Don't worry! Here are tips of how to change your profile picture on this game😉 :

This depends on how you are connected to the game. 

If you're playing connected to a King account, then simply follow these steps:

• Open the game on your device and tap the Settings button (usually shaped as a cog) / My profile (Blue Button).
    • Click on Sign Up With Email (Haven't created your King Account yet) / Log In With Email Button (Sign up your King Account completed already) 
    • Then choose the option 'Edit profile' and Click on camera 📷 button then now can changed your profile picture and you're all set!

Or you go to this King website : King.com (Website Link) but this instruction is only available on PC.

• Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Click on your profile picture then now can changed your profile picture and you're all set too!

If you are saving your game with Facebook, your Facebook profile picture will show in the game. If you'd like to change these simply log into your own Facebook account, make the changes and you're good to go! Please note that the changes may take a few hours to be pushed into your game profile.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?