⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• Amy_Jeschke
    Amy_Jeschke Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I also am having a problem like this. I have years worth of gameplay under my belt. Last night, I was noticing that the game was telling me I wasn’t connected to Facebook. So I tried to login, and it wiped all of my data. I am now back to level 1 with none of the gold bars or saved up items (bombs, Swedish fish, etc) I used to have. I can’t remember what level I was on, but it was somewhere in the 1500-2000 range. Please help, this is extremely disappointing!

• SL-2
    SL-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem. I have been playing Candy Crush Saga on my iPhone X close to level 2500. It prompted me to log into Facebook. I tried to log into my regular account, but the app forced me to log into an older account. Now, when I log into EITHER account I don't see my latest progress..one is 2370 and the other is 51. Help! 

• Chloe-4
    Chloe-4 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem too. I've been playing the game on my laptop and have already reached level 1200++ almost 1300, but after my device restart, I'm now back to level 1. I'm not login to my facebook account and when I type my email address, it shows that the user does not exist. Please help!

• CandyKing-2
    CandyKing-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I have the same problem. Didn't register with FB, only with GooglePlay. Suddenly back to level 1, and when I try to log in with my GooglePlay email it says account doesn't exist :(

• Sim-4
    Sim-4 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi @Cezdiamon, can you send me a message too? I was at a high level I think at around 400 , and all my levels synced back to 1 and lost all my progress after signing in with my facebook account .... Also note that i didn't even logged in by my email id ever.... Thanks

• Bigjon01
    Bigjon01 Posts: 4 Newbie

Good morning @Cezdiamon, I too lost my progress of approx. level 1150. Can you please help me. I tried all of the email addresses I could have used with no luck.

• Kristina_SN
    Kristina_SN Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello, could you please help me to restore my progress. I was at level 940 and suddenly I am at level 1 and not able to log in with email. I haven't logged in with facebook. And dont remember logging in with email. Thanks

• Arthurlam3
    Arthurlam3 Posts: 2 Newbie

I was at level 494 and "synced" to facebook as backup.  However, once changed to new iPhone and logged in, I am on level 6.  Please help!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi everyone!  Welcome to the community. Please see this blog here for the steps to follow if you have lost some of your progress. The Blog includes lots of steps on how to fix this problem yourself :-)

If you are not able to restore your own levels, please see the contact form at the end of the Blog, be sure to select "Lost Progress" as the reason of contact.

Many thanks

• Jackson_Pinckney
    Jackson_Pinckney Posts: 1 Newbie

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how Dr Zakuza from India. Dr Zakuza helped me in getting back my EX-girlfriend that broke up with me 4 months ago. My name is Jackson Pinckney from Cape Town South Africa. I tried all i could to make her see reasons with me that we can continue our relationship but she neglected and turn down my decision. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, i searched properly and i saw different reviews of Dr Zakuza and i insisted in giving it a try by contacting him via what's app on +1 (845) 400–7115. He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex-girlfriend will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours. Can you believe it, my EX-girlfriend came back to me and our wedding will hold before the end of this year. Contact him now!!! if you need any help. Email: doctorzakuzaspelltemple@yahoo.com

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?