🌍ī¸ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• ARRIGOUDI
    ARRIGOUDI Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Bonjour

Pourquoi sur mon icone n'apparait pas le niveau auquel je suis parvenu mais un niveaau infÊrieur.Merci

• jmw50
    jmw50 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I play from Spring Hill Florida for more than 10 years!!

• jackieg52
    jackieg52 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been playing the same level daily for nearly 4 weeks. Seems the only out of it is to pay for items. Every time I fail advertisements come up for items. What a joke. People wise up.

• mptoy
    mptoy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

MPTOY,

BANGLADESHI BY BORN

🇧🇩

āĻ†āĻŽāĻžāĻ° āĻ¸ā§‹āĻ¨āĻžāĻ° āĻŦāĻžāĻ‚āĻ˛āĻž

āĻ†āĻŽāĻŋ āĻ¤ā§‹āĻŽāĻžāĻ¯āĻŧ āĻ­āĻžāĻ˛āĻŦāĻžāĻ¸āĻŋ💖

• _Joey_
    _Joey_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • debprit
    debprit Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Playing from Jensen Beach FL

• dancerchic1
    dancerchic1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

hello, i am upset because i was in 3rd place in the weekly contest until yesterday out of the blue NAME Franky76 appears with 752 in 1st place.. there is no way 1 person can win that many games in 6 days even playing 24/7. but why wasnt he in 1st place the whole time because the 3 of us only had 9 games in 1st 2nd and 3 rd and then out of blue 1st place with 752. ., I dont know how this happened but i buy hours and xtra to get ahead.like yesterday i spend $11 to play and win but if he is cheating then I wont buy and play anymore.. there is only 54 minutes left and he has won but this is redicilous. ive already spent $11 to get ahead and now this? I give up. with whoever this person is can have it.. Not fun anymore. some of the other players feel the same but wont send you a comment. so i guess im on my own. He may be ascammer to just appear like that. but thanks.

• geanemarri
    geanemarri Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ola sou geanemarri

Jogo aqui

Estado de PERNAMBUCO

cidade CABO DE SANTO AGOSTINHO

bairro PONTE DOS CARVALHOS

• nonody
    nonody Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I DoO NOT want to play Candy Royal. There is no option to dismiss it. It takes me 3, sometimes 4 times restarting my game to make it go away.

If this game is supposed to be “relaxing”, I’m not relaxed when I have to restart the game several times to avoid Candy Royal.

please fix it.

• faisaljutt
    faisaljutt Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?