🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 196 - 14 240

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,938 Level 5
    Options

Just played Level 14204 and it definitely still need adjustment. Used 10 bars of gold and too many boosters.

Fix please... ʕ ´•̥̥̥ ᴥ•̥̥̥`ʔ

Also, when I went to start the new levels I had lost my Win Streak/Candy Necklace for no apparent reason at all.

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

On Level 14239 I think the developers used a little bit too much overkill in the use of blockers. It is impossible to clear this one without boosters or extra moves. The developers know this and are just making fools out of us players. Now I am beginning to feel like a fool continuing to play this game. We are being played and need to wise-up. I refuse to believe it is just me having these feelings.

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 170 Level 2
    Options

I agree that this level is difficult, but I believe it can be completed without boosters, as shown the video below.

https://youtu.be/LadQth9cJJw

• John_Porter
    John_Porter Posts: 174 Level 3
    Options

Wish I could help but I only play CCS on Facebook on my PC and have reached the last level released 2 days ago: 14,150. There have been some very difficult ones in the lat 60 levels, particularly when you have to wait for liquorice whirls to fall 😫. Can be costly in gold bars to complete those levels!

• JJ09012011
    Options

As others have reported, 14204's sugar coat order is impossible to fulfil as the candy cannons do not spawn enough. Please fix this as soon as possible.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,030 Level 5
    Options

Finished, a few ridiculously hard levels, but overall very acceptable.

The exception being Level 14204. As said previously numerous times on this thread, this level is totally unacceptable.

Either we are being played for fools by the powers that be or there is a totally incompetent designer in the studio. Whatever it is, this deception/incompetence has to stop. The level cost me 5 extra moves + numerous boosters.

Also @QueenB , is there no communication between the designers of the new levels and the creators of the Jonas Brothers side game. We have 45 levels at most to get bonus points and what happens, the last episode is almost devoid of levels featuring orange candies.

• JJ09012011
    Options

QueenB has reported 14204's issue to the studio, so it should be fixed soon.

• Scooterpie
    Options

Pretty much have @Peter_Tornaros take on the levels this week. Some were pretty hard, but not unbearable overall this week.

@JJ09012011 it is good to hear that 14204 is being looked at. That is the main problem level this week.

There are 3 levels that I would play again if time allowed and I wasn't hoarding boosters. Good plan to keep 'em you know. The levels are:

Level 14223 - things happened, did not fully understand, did not follow

Level 14231 - had some great Fish Action, not sure what I caused to happen

Level 14234 - did something right? Would play again

What I did like this week (especially fun & a lot of in the 1st Episode) was Fish Action. Fish Dispensers, those Bobbers... Fish Action is good...

Swim Fish Swim! ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

• JJ09012011
    Options

I have completed the three episodes after around a week. There were many difficult levels (especially 14222), and even an impossible level (14204), but the release was overall not bad.

• Scooterpie
    Options

@JJ09012011 Hey JJ, I had to take a look at my notes on that there 14222. My comment to myself was "Start CB + Yellow wrap, a lot of stuff there don't ya think?"

Oh Yeah!  ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?