🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 061 - 14 105

Options
124»

Comments

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options

Considering I am trying to do this level then I think I know how to play this game by now. Looks like it will be the last level I try. I am gutted that no one has done anything about this. Yes, I know some of you can do it but I cannot get down lower than wanting 9 licorice. I have tried everything. I have used nore boosters than I would like to admit but they don't even help considering nothing brings extra licorice. I have bought gold bars and even those do not give me more licoricce. I wanted to stop playing this game because of choice not that the level was so porrly designed I had to stop playing.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    edited May 2023
    Options

Level 14089 is still 100% impossible without using extra moves or lucky candies, because it’s not enough licorice swirls to complete this level! I saw for YouTube video has only 30 moves and the number of moves are now reduced to 26 moves. There are only every 2 licorice swirls for every 6 moves from magix mixer, and you needs for 18 licorice swirls from magic mixer! That’s cost more than 40 moves for clear all licorice swirls! I am 100% sure for the levels designers don't want to listen to feedback!

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

Nothing has been done to make these levels possible without purchasing extra moves. Two weeks on mobile release. Just what are the Game Studio playing at ?? They are as much use, as a chocolate kettle.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

I read to another player about level 14101 is still 100% impossible without using extra moves or lucky candies, because it’s not enough licorice swirls to complete this level!!!! How dare you if your levels designers don’t want to listen to the feedback of all players! Because for the number of moves from this level has been reduced 35 to 20 moves. It’s still 20 licorice swirls left, and no more licorice swirls on board and out of moves! 🤬 Shame you both @QueenB and @Novapichu

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    edited May 2023
    Options

It's been over three weeks now since the initial feedback stating that levels 14089 & 14101 are impossible to do due to the magic mixers not spawning enough liquorice. The level designers answer to an already impossible level is to reduce the moves even further in a deliberate attempt to extract even more money out of players. Their tone deaf attitude to players grievances regarding releasing & tinkering with levels they know are impossible is putting people of playing the game because they know that even if you do pay to get through one level then another one won't be far away.

• mbb4917
    mbb4917 Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Level 14089 is impossible to beat. Also i am only given 20 moves to start with. Can someone please help? Not enough licorice are generated no matter what i do? Thank you!

• Bettypaul
    Bettypaul Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Level 14104

To difficult

To many blockers

To little moves

In the tutorials the level is different and with more moves. Now it's impossible without boosters.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,861 Level 5
    Options

The level has been changed I think because there was a problem with the snake.There is a YouTube video of the current version. It uses 10 gold to finish the level and that is pretty much what is needed from here on with the hardest levels. You need UFOs or wait until they offer you enough extra moves and then pay 10 gold. They just get worse and worse....

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Level 14096 impossible… please change also all other impossible level every seceond Level now is Not possible without extra moves and/ or boster

• Bettypaul
    Bettypaul Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Exactly, it's beginning to be anoying. Perhaps time to switch to another game. This is no fun and absolutely not relaxed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?