13538 ????

Options
dopje
dopje Posts: 986 Level 2
edited March 2023 in Discussions

13738 what's the matter with candy crush. I just can't get through the session. level after level impossible. Fixed days. Others are long past the fast race and I still have 7 or even 10 levels to go where I'm still stuck for days. Normally I play a session of 45 levels in 1 week, even if it is difficult to finish. Now I'm already 2 sessions 90 levels behind and still 7 levels to go. Cannot win gold bars in any way. Without the double color bombs and gold bars you can't play many levels anymore. If I have some extra boosters, they fall far from the right place. Why it looks like I'm being blocked. Would like to play the levels in a normal way again. So please make it possible again.

Comments

• cobwellac
    cobwellac Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I was just coming on here to ask if I've gotten worse or if it's impossible to win levels without buying more moves.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,235 Level 5
    Options

I think you ARE being blocked. We all are, in those upper ranges. I can't tell you why but I think King just want all those of us who don't spend money on the game to quit now. It's very frustrating and I am one of many players who have given up playing at the 13,000+ range (in fact I got to over 14,000), for the time being anyway. I started a new game about a month ago and am now at level 1145 and it is such fun, really, it seems unbelievable that this is the same game! The levels in the 600-1100 range are so enjoyable, relaxing and strategy based. I have over 1600 gold bars because they have given me every game event under the sun including Candy Royale, which I win, and I managed to win every episode race. It is like there are two different Candy Crush games, a good one to get new players hooked in hope they will eventually start spending money and a horrible one for the loyal players that have been with the game for years, to drive us out because we are not profitable to the company. That's my theory.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?