⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have lost my phone. Retrieve my progress as I was on 4730 level. Otherwise I will leave playing cc

Options
Krushang_27
Krushang_27 Posts: 2 Newbie

I don't want to start all over again after reaching to the level of 4730 and suddenly lost my phone and couldn't retrieve my progress.

Answers

• Krushang_27
    Krushang_27 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am playing from Mumbai India.

• messenabout
    messenabout Posts: 307 Pro Player 👑
    edited May 2023
    Options

@Krushang_27

On your new device, open up Candy crush and click on the tools menu top right there you will see your avatar or picture click on my account. It should tell you whether your game is being saved or not. The key thing here is that you are logged into Candy crush with a king account as opposed to playing through Facebook. You can try syncing your accounts on your new device. I'm definitely no expert here but I think those things might help. It's always a good idea to clear your cache, and restart your device after you've made any changes. If I'm wrong someone else will let us both know LOL. Good luck!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,644 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

If you want to start again from the correct level, you must first connect the game through a Kingdom or Facebook account. Since boosters are stored locally on the device, they can be damaged for a variety of reasons.

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

or email Player Support Team here 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?