Make Candy Crush great (again)

Options
emberins
emberins Posts: 1 Newbie

The user experience in this game is so cumbersome. There are so many prompts and menus that should have a tickbox 'do not show this again' that I have lost count. Let me know if you are interested in more details or perhaps you are doing it on purpose?

For example, so many players will never buy a single gold bar (e.g. I am a strictly free to play player), so you might as well give them a way to opt out of anything that involves gold bars. If that means they cannot participate in races, royales and all that stuff, that should be absolutely fine. For players who simply want to play the game now and again even the 5 lives limit makes no sense.

Comments

• Trippitaka
    Trippitaka Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I must say, I do tire of having to click X buttons about 15 times after finishing each and every level, but you are not going to get the to let you "opt out" of gold bar temptations because they only make this game to try to tempt people out of their money.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,761 Level 5
    Options

I agree. It's very annoying but it is not going to change. @emberins They don't care what "strictly free to play" players think of the game or what their playing experience is like. Candy Crush is designed to be a pay to play game now and everything in the game is geared towards making money.

• dawnkitty
    dawnkitty Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

it literally takes up so much time clicking out of ad after ad, like 2 minutes, before we are able to continue playing. It really ruins my determined buzz that I get going.. I want to just play . not click ads.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?