⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I want all of my boosters Back idk what happened

Options
Nadine_Amos
Nadine_Amos Posts: 2 Newbie

i don’t know what happened but I lost all of my  boosters I want them back please 

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Nadine, we need more information to help you. What are you playing on? Phone, tablet, PC? Did your device update? Did you switch to a different phone or tablet (if you are playing on either)? Please let me know.

• Nadine_Amos
    Nadine_Amos Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m playing on my phone and yes my candy and Facebook is updated I didn’t switch to anything, i tryed to play my game and it started glitching it wouldn’t let me back in so I left it for a bit when I got back in all my boosters are gone except my extra lives

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hm. I am not sure what happened there then. I will send this to the Moderator to see if she can help you further. It sounds like your phone glitched on you. That has happened to me so many times. It will either freeze totally (this happened during a challenge and I was only one level away from beating it, meaning I lost the whole thing because I would have had to start all over) or it will shut down totally on me. I hope the Moderator can help you out. Thanks again for getting back to me so quickly and I hope you have a good day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?