⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My browser is updated but still doesn't let me continue the game on my computer...please help me!!!

Susie_Mancini
Susie_Mancini Posts: 22 Level 2

My browser is already updated but I still get the message telling me to update it and won't let me continue playing. I need help with this

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited July 2018

Hi Susie. I will let the Moderator know about this. I am sorry this happened to you, and hopefully they will get back to you as soon as possible. Can you try clearing the History on your PC to see if that helps and then restart your computer? Also, can you try a different browser to see if you have the same problem? Have a great day and thank you for writing!

• Susie_Mancini

Hi Susie. I will let the Moderator know about this. I am sorry this happened to you, and hopefully they will get back to you as soon as possible. Can you try clearing the History on your PC to see if that helps and then restart your computer? Also, can you try a different browser to see if you have the same problem? Have a great day and thank you for writing!

I cleaned my history and tried with another browser but had problems with the browser because I never use it. I can only play it with my mobile. Thank you
  • Susie_Mancini

Hi Laura nothing yet, I cleaned my history, cleaned my cachè, downloaded Google Chrome and had it right away but the next day it was the old version. I really don't know what to do anymore also because on my mobile, it doesn't show any lives friends send to me and I just can send them back without receiving anything. Please tell me if I have to give up on my pc. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?