Calling it quits

Heronwood
Heronwood Posts: 19 Level 2

Level 2659 Candy Crush, is probably where I am going to call it quits. Every level for the past few months on my PC takes me weeks to complete. It looks like CC designs these levels then pares them down to the barest of moves. They add blockers and bombs, and it is no longer fun, or a challenge. You have to keep trying until you finally get a board that sends enough combinations to complete the level. My neighbour caught up to me, passed me, and is now over a hundred levels ahead of me, but she plays on a different platform. It was fun, now it is frustrating.

Best Answer

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Answer ✓

I hear you. I will tell the person who does the videos that her video needs to be updated. I actually thank you for that. I wouldn't have known that the video was off without your help! We need the players to help us, just as much as the players need us to help them. :) We are a team, and I am grateful for your help. I sent this post as feedback to the Moderator, and King is listening to all the players' complaints very carefully. Hopefully this will be changed soon! Thanks again and have a great day. 

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor

Hello Heronwood. The levels are supposed to be challenging, but I get you when you say it is no longer fun. Unfortunately, we are getting a lot of posts saying the same thing. King is listening though, and I will pass this on to the Moderators so they can pass it on to the Team. I assure you that it can be beaten, and I can provide a video that may help.

Level 2659 It actually shows only 14 moves, but on my game, I have 16 moves. Hope this helps! Have a great day!

• Heronwood
    Heronwood Posts: 19 Level 2

I know levels are supposed to be challenging, and I like the challenge otherwise I wouldn't have reached this level. Your video shows the orange key bottom left, open/uncovered. In my game this key is covered, and it takes an extra move to remove this cover. It would seem to me that King is doing its best to add as many blocks as it can to make the level to maximum difficulty. Some of the videos they show to solve the level have more moves and less blockers. Any extra lives I may get from friends are usually erased, if I close down the game, and restart later. Frustrating to say the least.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Answer ✓

I hear you. I will tell the person who does the videos that her video needs to be updated. I actually thank you for that. I wouldn't have known that the video was off without your help! We need the players to help us, just as much as the players need us to help them. :) We are a team, and I am grateful for your help. I sent this post as feedback to the Moderator, and King is listening to all the players' complaints very carefully. Hopefully this will be changed soon! Thanks again and have a great day. 

• Laura_Grosvenor

Anytime. :) I am here mostly every day. Call on us if you need us!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?