Answers

• badardakhemaram
    badardakhemaram Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options
  • LilManSilas
    LilManSilas Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Everyday i wonder how Candy Crush can get more infuriating, and then they don't disappoint. Add me to the club who has zero interest in playing Candy Royale. Let people opt out.

• Nigel_Cleaves
    Nigel_Cleaves Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

I've just received the new no opt out version.

Come on King!

This feature is unplayable due to the difficulties of the levels.

You are making me play this every 20 minutes.

Are you deliberately trying to finish off the game. Players are intentionally stopping playing now because the game sucks..

Yes.....SUCKS!

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    edited June 2023
    Options

It would seem that I'm one of the few who does actually like candy royale.

• dmw_5
    dmw_5 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Up until today I was able to press "not now". That button is gone. It only says "start". You are giving us no choice but to play Royale. Not fair at all. Please remove Royale. Apparently this has been an issue for quite some time (I've read all the previous posts), so I can't comprehend why a fix hasn't been made by now.

• leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

There is absolutely no reason that the Candy Royale issue isn’t fixed yet. I honestly believe that King doesn’t listen to loyal CC players. It has happened time and time again. I have seen lots of people begging for fixes or a return-it-to-original request. Why? The Candy Royale is incredibly frustrating at the higher levels because I never pass on the first try, but it especially sucks when I have a temporary timed booster.

King - Fix it. I dare you.

• shelcastillo
    shelcastillo Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

And now there’s no option to close it or say not now. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why did they change this.

• shelcastillo
    shelcastillo Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

When you have unlimited lives for a certain amount of time this wastes your time. Having to wait for the whole animation of it takes up precious time.

• BettinaRick
    BettinaRick Posts: 262 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2023
    Options

I do not want to play the Royalty when being stuck all the time. But I cannot chose not to which will give my benefit to others, which is mostly unfair.

Please FIX this asap.

Thank you

• hilhanes
    hilhanes Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Please bring the X back for Candy Royale! It's so relentless! After every level or every switch of screens it's asking you to play candy royale without an end in sight and no X to opt out!! I know this has been discussed for a long time now and not fixed yet! Maybe I should just assume this is going to be the normal moving on forward? I find myself playing less and less now and I'm over level 12,000 and it really bums me out!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?