📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Options

Answers

• Mary_Evans-2
    Mary_Evans-2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

I won’t spend another dime if I have to play candy royale!!

• SuzanneB
    SuzanneB Posts: 135 Level 2
    Options

Just another highly annoying update. Along with them no longer giving us bonus items for our inventory when we complete a candy box, but gives us a few minutes of using bonus items. I'd rather have them in my inventory so I can use them when I need them. That's on top of the fewer and fewer moves we're getting for some levels trying to make us spend money to pass them. They need to do away with the 'swipe the stress away' phrase because this is now a very much stress inducing game.

• Darloup
    Darloup Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Before, we had the options NOT to participate in Candy Royale.

Now, it's compulsory.

I hate Candy Royale and I don't wish to take part in it. It's a waste of my time.

Why don't King respect my wish and, as before, give me an option to opt out?

• Cresia
    Cresia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please stop with the candy Royal… we shouldn’t be forced into clicking on that!

• Kimmy-2
    Kimmy-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

Candy Royale is an annoying time waster. Not only is it simply irritating, it delays game play when you have timed boosters.

As my own little protest, while I like the weekend booster packs and some of the sales they offer, until they return the opt-out feature, I will not spend another penny on this game. Maybe if others do the same, they'll start to listen!

• skykennene
    skykennene Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Forcing us to play Candy Royale is making this game even more unenjoyable to play. You really need to stop trying to make this game harder to play. If you want to change things give us better bonuses without forcing us to play these side games! While I am complaining.....stop with the updates that we have to click on adding friends!

• Sarge63
    Sarge63 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

What I loathe more than Candy Royale is not being able to X out.

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    edited June 2023
    Options

Pardon me for sounding naive - I don't understand why Candy Royale is an annoying part of the game.

I (at level 5000+) have this feature daily, actually every 18hrs, but I normally play 1 episode a day on my own account - so with completion of the same one episode, I collect my Candy Royale share of gold bars, gold bars from Champion Race, and boosters/gold bars from Choc box + occasionally rewards from whatever quest events are running at the time.

It's fun to me, killing a few birds with one stone, pity that I can't offer this service to Grandma (at level 14330), cos both Candy Royale and Champion Race have disappeared from her account for some time.

For the 7-level Candy Royale, I still have the "Not now" option, but not for the 8-level version.

But I'm ok to click play, so as to start playing the levels for other rewards as well. Not a big deal just clicking Play, I haven't noticed any slowing effect on the game by participating in Candy Royale.

One thing I've learnt from posting here about King's response to players' likes/dislikes: King will remove the feature we love fast, not the other way round. Once I posted how level 1000 helped to fulfil all the orders in the Quests, one color of the candies was changed overnight. It also happened with my post saying how lucky my Mom's Daily Treat Machine gave UFOs and hammers, now she's getting the normal machine with no UFO nor hammer.

So perhaps we should petition to have Candy Royale as a permanent feature??🤔

• DeepCee
    DeepCee Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

Please don't force me to play Candy Royale. Bring back the opt out option.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?