📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Options

Answers

• Slappingbeaver
    Slappingbeaver Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

The money I spend on this game. Candy royale alters the way the game is played negatively!

• DejRich82
    DejRich82 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

Everytime it pops up without a way for me to opt out, I close the app. Haven't played it for over a week. Next step is to uninstall and be done

• Pam_Logan
    Pam_Logan Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

I agree….I am fed up with Candy Royale popping up all the time and there is no way of opting out. It is wasting my time when I just want to play the Candy Crush game

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Well, just click "Start" and continue to play the levels, if not for a chance to share the 500 gold bars in Candy Royale, we are playing the levels for other events anyway, eg. Choc Box, Champion/Episode Race, Sam's Sweet Streak, Quests A,B, C...... + Candy Cup, right?

Best outcome is to be able to share some gold bars for completing 7 or 8 new levels at first try. Worst scenario is getting booted out from the match, and just continue to play for other concurrent events.

• Squirrelwife
    Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

I need to know, please, how to get rid of the annoying Candy Royale popup. Unlike many, i play on my apple Ipad, and there's no back button, and definitely not an X to close it.

It used to have an X.

It really wastes some valuable time as every time i play during the day, it shows up.

Any suggestion how to fix that?

Thanks so very much,

Marguerite/Squirrelwofe

• cicipal44
    cicipal44 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please allow us to opt out of Candy Royale. I do not have the option of "not now" on my game. I have no interest in using Candy Royale.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,056 Legend
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @Squirrelwife have you tried swiping your screen from left to right? This is the iOS version of going back one screen.

• kaykstuff
    kaykstuff Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

I am getting this as well. I understand this is a test mode and I'm in the group that got NO option to NOT participate in the Royale. My vote on this test is NO thank you! I would like my option back to NOT be part of it. Sometimes I do, but mostly I can tell when I should not join it.

Thank you.

• Michele_Wann
    Michele_Wann Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Has anyone else noticed that the Admins are deleting some of these discussions?

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Didn't I say "One thing I've learnt from posting here about King's response to players' likes/dislikes: King will remove the feature we love fast, not the other way round."?

It's just happened to this ardent advocate of Candy Royale, I'm no longer getting it daily:

Now have to wait for 4 days, very soon, they will take it away from my account totally. So if you hate Candy Royale, post here on how you love it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?