New Sound change - ⛔ Feedback send to the studio!

Options
lala5594
lala5594 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited June 2023 in Discussions

I have a new sound after crossing 1000! I hate it it’s like soda fizzing when I get a full row. I like the candy breaking sound much better. The game might have to have a couple of sound options.

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you @lala5594 for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate it and will make sure it gets passed on to the audio team.

Hope you enjoy your stay in the community 😀

• harls2898
    harls2898 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

anyone else hate the new sound effects? There should be options or something because these new sounds are absolutely awful. They should just stick with the original sounds.

• em77ma
    em77ma Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2023
    Options

Yep, hate them. I have ADHD and play with the sound on, because I get a hit of dopamine from the sounds, but these new ones are so weak and are doing nothing for me. Might end up deleting the game.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,998 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @harls2898 and @em77ma🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!

I am sorry to hear that the new music is not appealing to you both!

You might have noticed that the game is having "80's Nostalgia Season"! The game designers have changed the music to represent that season.

But, I will send your feedback to our Community Manager, so they can pass it on to the Candy team👍️

@harls2898 , you made a good suggestion - to have an option to switch to the original sound affects or the seasonal music🤩 Hope the game designers will make it possible!

• ulmmama
    ulmmama Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I don’t like this new music! It is the same thing over and over and over. The old music sounded like I was sitting in a French bistro. Maybe an option for music choice would be good. I want the old music back!

• Bibbity
    Bibbity Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Hi - am I crazy - or have the sound effects changed AGAIN ?

The insipid bubble sounds instead of the crunchy original sounds?

It happened at the end of 2022.

• Traci_Comerford_
    Traci_Comerford_ Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited June 2023
    Options

Yep! I noticed it too and came here to the community to see if any one else posted about it.

These "new" sounds are ridiculous, please change them back.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,801 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you all for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate it and will make sure it gets passed on to the audio team.

In the meantime, enjoy your stay in the community 😀

• momjami
    momjami Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The new sounds are terrible!! Half of the reason I play is because the sounds are satisfying and the new ones are definitely NOT. I hope it goes back 🤞🤞

• FileoFish123
    FileoFish123 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Terrible update. We hope that the old sounds will return in the fall.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?