⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush 3473 is impossible

Options
Peggy_Eble
Peggy_Eble Posts: 12 Level 2

you have decreased the number of moves and it is impossible to complete this. After getting this far you would think one could pass a level,in less than 4 days but not with this one. I play all day long and never get anywhere near passing this. To top it off you can hardly collect any c's to get boosters. Maytimes I get nothing and the most only 2. If you want to keep players why do this ridiculous stuff.

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,466 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Peggy, thank you for your feedback. I will pass it over to the team who are monitoring the levels on behalf of the studio :)

• TamiT
    TamiT Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I passed this level  with 14 moves by using the spaceship boosters

• Imareader247
    Imareader247 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I also find candy crush 3473 to be absurd. Another mind numbing level by King. I ask myself on a daily basis why do I keep playing this boring boring boring game? I suppose it’s because when you get this close to the top you don’t want to just quit. But this level is all about luck and a lot of it. I’m not even coming close. Gotta look for a new game! 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

No you can't give up now Imareader247. Maybe take a little break while they make them easier, try another game but you can't give up. You have come so far :)

• Boomer
    Boomer Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I also find candy crush 3473 to be absurd. Another mind numbing level by King. I ask myself on a daily basis why do I keep playing this boring boring boring game? I suppose it’s because when you get this close to the top you don’t want to just quit. But this level is all about luck and a lot of it. I’m not even coming close. Gotta look for a new game! 

I agree with Imareader247! I've really enjoyed playing Candy Crush and have gotten this far! But these levels that come out lately are ridiculous! They are not only impossible, but boring! The Utube videos don't even help because they all have more moves on them and they are not updated to all the changes. Something needs to change or CC will be losing a lot of people!
  • Ginger_Paul
    Ginger_Paul Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

I too have been stuck here for several days. Horrible level. Any advice on how to pass is appreciated 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I am pretty sure it is one of the ones King are looking at Ginger Paul. Do you play on pc or app? Try playing on the opposite one, sometimes that helps :)

• Stuart_John
    Stuart_John Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

It is only possible when the game decides to change mystery candies into boosters not obstacles, and they magically fall into place instead of having to shuffle every move. Then all it takes is one move. Stupid and boring; anyone who spends money on this level is an idiot.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@Boomer, most youtube videos are not official King. Unfortunately the videoers don't have time to check every level against every video they have made several times a day to update. The only way they can keep them uptodate is if viewers let them know :)

Trust me, I video FHS. When you have spent hours trying to get a passed video, and change the ones you know about and keep up with new levels you cannot check them all. 

• Sweetie_2_2
    Sweetie_2_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

That is it, I give up at this level. it's only about luck and it's very annoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?