We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Jellyfish not splitting up

Josh_Demarti
Josh_Demarti Posts: 1 Newbie

I recently updated the game and ever since then my jellyfish haven’t been working properly.  Normally when you match one, it goes off screen and then divides into 3 to eat the jelly.  However mine just goes all wonky and doesn’t split up at all; it just stays as a single jellyfish and only eats one jelly (sometimes none at all).  I’ve wasted countless boosters trying to pass level 921, and even deleted and re-installed the app (lost all my boosters doing this), but this bug makes it virtually impossible to move on.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi Josh, you found the glitch with the fish!  They are not swimming to jelly blocks or other blocks.  The studio is aware that the fish just aren't doing their thing and they are trying to resolve it.  Hang in there and hopefully it will be fixed soon.  Never uninstall the game on a mobile device until all other methods are tried first.  You already found out what happens when you do that - lose your boosters and lives.  Since these are saved only on your device so that you can play offline any crashes to the device, updates to the device or anything else will cause you to lose them.  King suggests when playing on a mobile device not to try to accumulate them, but instead use them as you play the game.

• day-2
    day-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello, Im having the same problem since last week!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi guys, I have elevated this to a King Admin so let's keep our fingers crossed that we hear something soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?