⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Inability To Show Progress

Options
Camille35
Camille35 Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm at level 3400, however, I played the level once but then later on in the day I went back to level 3399. I've passed 3399 2 additional times but it doesn't show my progress.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Camille! I am so sorry about this! I will let the Moderator know about this right away for you. Someone will contact you as soon as possible. Thanks for writing and have a great day!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Camille35, can you please give us more information?  where are you playing the game - mobile or PC?  Are you playing with Facebook or the Kingdom?  First try to clear out the history.  if you are using a mobile device shut it down, wait 10 seconds and then reopen it.  Open the game.  now if you were playing through Facebook of the Kingdom log ou and then log back in.  please let us know if this helped you resolve it.  If it’s still an issue please let us know so that we can give your further assistance.

• Camille35
    Camille35 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Whether I play it on my phone or PC, I continue to experience this issue. My phone is updated to the latest software, I've restarted my phone, and I've done everything besides uninstalling it because I don't want to lose my boosters, but nothing has worked so far. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Camille35, thank you for writing back.  I'm going to ask you to please address this issue here - https://care.king.com/en/contact because progress is no longer handled right here.  Write them and if they tell you to write to King Care please tell them that you have already.  They need to look into your account and get you back on track.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Thank you @ Elsa for fielding this one for me. It is much appreciated! And @Camille35--I hope you get it sorted soon! Have a wonderful day!

• Dulcie_Beak
    Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

I play on the computer on FB and I cannot get any further than 3400  it is a real pain.  It keeps saying that I need httml5 but my rating is high enough though I still cannot play!!!

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

You can go to the link provided Dulcie. We don't handle these issues anymore here. Here it is again in case you need it https://care.king.com/en/contact . Good luck to you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?