📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lvl 3506

Options
2»

Answers

• Asiancow
    Asiancow Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Still not increased and game algorithm still so difficult , will they ever fix it ... 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Asiancow, we have already reported this but I am going to make them aware that you just added your thoughts on this.  Thanks for writing us here at King Care.

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

I completed all levels of Space Dash which gave me 2 color bombs, 2 wrapped, 2 striped and 3 extra moves for FREE! Started level 3506 with 20 moves. Completed in 18. Took maybe 30 minutes to complete everything. Cost me nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St4Pxuq0e4E

I don't know what triggers getting Space Dash and other special events but I always participate in the specials to earn boosters. That includes Denise's Star Dust, Daily Booster Wheel, Candy Pet. When I play on my android phone I try to complete the Buddy Challenge. I play previous levels to earn Suger Drops to win boosters. I also frequently go down the entire list of winners on previous levels and send everyone a life (hoping they'll send me one in return). I figure doing all that gives me a better chance of having Space Dash activated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?