level 3497

Options
Sue_Walters
Sue_Walters Posts: 8 Level 2

First of all, I cant seem to get back to my messages on this help site. I asked a question today about level 3497 in candy crush. Help video shows only 30 bombs to get, mine shows 45, and also the moves on the bombs on your video show 13, my moves are 6. Its impossible to achieve. The answer I got this morning, is always the same, update the game. my updates are regular, every week. I am updated. Cant understand why your help videos are always different(for the better) than the ones we have to play. And I always seem to hit a level where there are glitches, when I am in the space race?? Now I will have to move back, all because of this glitch. I had just one a 6 hour play, and yesterday I played for 6 hours straight, and still could not come anywhere to beating this level. I suggest you have a look at it??? Thank you!!!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hi Sue, I am sorry you didn't get quite the response you were looking for. This level is on the list to be looked at by the studio. 

King release a specific version of a level. If they find players are rushing through, they often change the level to make it harder. If they get a lot of complaints about it, they change the level to make it easier. 

The reason why videos on youtube differ to your version is because, quite simply, the creator of the video made it before King changed the level. I know I have found the same when I make ours for our Farm heroes blog. Its even more irritating to the video creator, especially when King might change the level a dozen times. That means the videos have to be changed a dozen times. The trouble is, if you have over 3000 levels in a game, we cannot physically check each level, not only every day, but several times a day to see if it has been changed. If you find one that's different, its always good to let the channel know and they can change it. 

What you can do is set the filter so it shows you most recent videos then hopefully it will match yours, unless its a really recent change :)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sue, I am creating a list of messages posted here on King Care regarding the number of moves being changed in the game.  I am going to add your message to the list and hopefully we see some resolution in the near future.

• Jan_G.
    Jan_G. Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

With only 6 moves of the time bomb it is impossible. I have even wasted my bonuses but still no way to make it. I have seen videos with 8 moves or even 13 moves of time bombs. I would say that with those numbers it will still not be an easy level. But what I really don't understand is why the conditions are changing so drastically and many times in the same level. It is so unfair for those coming later. I just stop playing this game untill this level is fixed.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Options

Elsa, you answered Sue on her other post too (that was what she was referring to) so you might have her name down twice :)

• Robin_Yung
    Robin_Yung Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

With only 6 moves of the time bomb it is impossible. I have even wasted my bonuses but still no way to make it. I have seen videos with 8 moves or even 13 moves of time bombs. I would say that with those numbers it will still not be an easy level. But what I really don't understand is why the conditions are changing so drastically and many times in the same level. It is so unfair for those coming later. I just stop playing this game untill this level is fixed.

i encountered several similar cases in CC, but this level is obviously unreasonable. Really like to know the reasons of making these changes or it was just a mistake.
  • Boomer
    Boomer Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

These levels are only passed by luck! There isn't any strategy to these games anymore! They took all the fun out of these games. Instead of enjoying playing CC, it is extremely stressful. Please put back to the way they were.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?