Level 3577 - Wow!

Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 291 Level 3

There are no words to describe this insane level. It was not even classified as a hard level when I played it yesterday. On this level alone with moves reduced from 23 to 18 I lost 5 color bombs, 5 striped/wrapped candies, 5 jelly fish, 4 hand switches and 2 lollipop hammers just to complete it. It was a surprise to see the level labeled as Super Hard today when the number of moves could have been increased instead. I know levels are tweaked to make them more challenging but this is beyond comprehension.

Answers

• Freddy_Paul
    Freddy_Paul Posts: 40 Level 2

Hey, You can get a hint for this level here. Level 3577

• Just_Me-2

Thanks for the hint but I managed to pass this awful level by using a lot of boosters. I was trying to highlight the difficulty of completing any levels when moves are drastically reduced so that the creators/designers can understand the player's frustration.

• sfleslie
    sfleslie Posts: 5 Level 2

Yeah, this level is ridiculous.  Yet another one where different people have different number of moves, none of which are sufficient to pass the level.  Amazing Just Me did.  And Freddy, I'm sorry, but I think your video hint looks more like a lucky level. Ugh.

• Just_Me-2
    edited July 2018

Level 3578 is just as horrible but I completed it using lots of boosters again but 3579 is something else. It is supposedly an easy level but I lost lives and many boosters trying to pass it. The player is required to clear 79 jellies in 20 moves with 18 multi-layered waffles encased in candy canes, 9 each on top right and bottom left. There are jellies under the waffles. I started with full boosters color bomb, striped/wrapped candy and jelly fish three times but was unsuccessful. I cannot see a way of finishing this level without spending plenty of gold bars to buy extra moves because there is no guarantee the arrow will land on that extra move slot using the free spin wheel. I am going to be stuck here for a while unless positive changes are made to either increase moves or reduce requirements.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?