⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

3526 changed to impossible

Options
Asiancow
Asiancow Posts: 42 Level 2

Old version didn’t have locked/ jailed waffles and 13 moves. Now only 12 moves I can’t even come close to reaching 10000 much less 10000

And this level not even marked hard level. please change back !! 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Asiancow, I am following your messages and everyone else's messages here and I will be adding this message to the list of complaints regarding the number of moves being changed.  

• Asiancow
    edited July 2018
    Options

It’s not fair that all those who played early before they reduced moves get to advance so fast while rest of us suffer perpetually struggling to finish impossible levels after they reduce moves , waiting only for lucky board or spending lots of $$ 

• _Elsa_
    Options

I agree with you 100%.  I am one of those who play it when it first comes out but I have been using boosters to clear every single level.  In between waiting for new episodes I try to collect as many free boosters that I can and then use them every Wednesday when the new episode comes out.  Believe me Asiancow I have a very long list for this weekend to give to the studio with complaints and it's only Saturday so I expect to get more before Sunday night.  I am hoping to see some resolution real soon.  Let's keep our fingers crossed!  Try playing other games so you won't get aggravated when you can't clear it.  I'm struggling with their new game Diamond Diaries and cussing up a storm because there are so few that you can clear without spending money.  Not enough moves for that game!

• Asiancow
    edited July 2018
    Options

No joy when it’s all dependent on luck instead of skill 

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

What makes this level so hard is there is nothing that drops to help get enough points. Yo will have to make a chocolate candy every other move to help but we all know that will not happen. At least if there was some time bombs dropping that would help a lot with points.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi guys, so how is the crushing going today?  Oh I guess not good.  Just kidding around.  I had a very rough day at work so I need to unstress.  Yes Asiancow, I do remember the days when it took skill to play the levels but things have changed with these new owners.  But hopefully with all the players complaints and comments maybe they will start making different changes so keep writing here guys.

jsscurlock, I thank you for writing why it's so difficult to clear.  I hope that you can clear it tonight.

• Jan_G.
    Jan_G. Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

So unfair. Changing the levels after some has passed. This is not only about number of moves but also some waffles are jailed now. Impossible without boosters. And as a top of incompetence it is still marked as not hard! Please fix that. What was so wrong on original design?

• dmf32957
    dmf32957 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

So unfair. Changing the levels after some has passed. This is not only about number of moves but also some waffles are jailed now. Impossible without boosters. And as a top of incompetence it is still marked as not hard! Please fix that. What was so wrong on original design?

I totally agree! They have made it impossible. One more day and I'm done with cc.
  • gbarron_sunpac1
    gbarron_sunpac1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    How can I pass level 3526. It seems impossible 
  • gbarron_sunpac1
    gbarron_sunpac1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I’m writing again because I’m so frustrated with this level. There is no way you can pass this level w/o bombs. Not enough spaces are open to make combos. By the time the board is opened you run out of moves. I agree with above crusher. Not fair. I’m about to be done with game too like the others. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?