⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

3497 Candy crush not passable with the bombs set at 6, all the videos show 8. so what gives!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Santurbabs. I did let the Moderators know about this issue, and now it is in the Team's hands. Hopefully we will all get an answer very soon. :)

• janaferr
    janaferr Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

This level is the one I will stop playing 

I agree! There are no videos with bombs going off in 6 moves. I can’t possibly see how it can be done. Taking a CC break for a few days (except for daily bonus and wheel spinning) and hoping this changes.
  • pepogo
    pepogo Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Auch ich finde es unverschämt, die Bomben auf 6 zu setzen. Das ist einfach nicht zu schaffen. Ändert das bitte.

Also I think it is outrageous to put the bombs on 6. That's just not possible. Please change that.

• pepogo
    Options

Auch ich finde es unverschämt, die Bomben auf 6 zu setzen. Das ist einfach nicht zu schaffen. Ändert das bitte.

Also I think it is outrageous to put the bombs on 6. That's just not possible. Please change that.

• pepogo
    Options

Hope we get an answer immediately. Forever the player on the first places have better conditions. It's not fair. Why not difficult when starting a level

• pepogo
    Options

while waiting on a solution, every day i lose places to the top group. maybe that's what it's meant to be!!!

• kelep
    kelep Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hello Gertie. King often changes some of the levels around, but they also love to hear from the players if these changes are working or not. I have a video that shows the bombs at 12 so I will let the Moderators know about this immediately. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you beat this level! Have a wonderful day!

and here we are two weeks later, with the same crappy board.
  • Stuart_John
    Stuart_John Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

3 weeks later... how many people need to complain? And why was it changed in the first place?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?