Contact support - lost progress but boosts bought for real money are gone

Options
hulda
hulda Posts: 24 Level 2

After endless tries on my mobile I managed to finish level 3582 on my laptop.  I made sure that I was connected to the internet, opened the browser again and started level 3583 on my laptop.  My game crashed so I opened it on my mobile again and saw only level 3582 as unfinished.  I opened my laptop again and then I was back to level 3582.  However, the three boosters I used when I finished that level are gone (fish, colorbomb and hard/striped candy combination).  I have been buying boosters for gold that I bought with real money so I am very disappointed that you King accepts my money but then doesn't record my progress.  If they take my boosts, they should also record the progress.  I won't be spending any more money on this game if this isn't fixed. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi hulda, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  What level are you at today?  Sometimes the avatar might get stuck on the lower level.  Please follow the steps here to see if it helps:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep

• hulda
    Options

I managed to finish the level on another device finally but I still lost boosts that I paid real money for and had to use more boosts to finish.  I am now on level 3599 and foolishly bought more boosts to finish another level to get there (can't remember which one).  I have decided to uninstall candy crush if King feels it's ok to let people spend money on levels and then not registering the progress.  

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi hulda, are you playing the sugar drop challenge where you can get up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours?  That's one of the ways that I accumulate free boosters so that I don't have to purchase any.  Are you getting any of the challenges like Didi or Rami or the planet challenge, although that is not really working well at the moment.  Don't give up.  If you are an addict like me then sooner or later you might just want to try that one more level!

• hulda
    Options

Hi hulda, are you playing the sugar drop challenge where you can get up to 13 free boosters every 8 hours?  That's one of the ways that I accumulate free boosters so that I don't have to purchase any.  Are you getting any of the challenges like Didi or Rami or the planet challenge, although that is not really working well at the moment.  Don't give up.  If you are an addict like me then sooner or later you might just want to try that one more level!

Yes but my concern is that they let you pay for boosts and use them but don't register the progress. I used a lot of boosts to finish a very hard level but when I opened the game again it showed it as not completed but still all my boosts (that I paid real money for) were gone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?