14205 gold bars and gold bars en gold bars

Options
dopje
dopje Posts: 985 Level 2

14205 Almost all levels require gold bars and a lot of boosters, but you hardly get them and hardly do anything on the field. What a shame about the game. Fortunately I won some gold bars because the further giveaways are just not possible and not a fair fight either. As a result, you can just play along with the game. Every time waiting for 75 moves for gold bars makes the levels really not fun. What a pity it has been stated so many times already.

Comments

• TitanCrusher
    TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

It appears that feedback on hard levels is worthless. It’s about making money and forcing people that have invested time and effort into the game to play. I have never spent a $1 and never will.

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

Yes, feedback means nothing, like talking to a brick wall. I have been playing this game since it originated and was happy to enjoy some relaxing time playing Candy Crush. It saddens me to realize the fun is gone and this game will never be the same again. I remember it was once stated that all levels could be won without boosters. Those were the days! Now you have to throw each and every booster at the level and "buy via gold" more moves to win a level. I am not talking about a level every now and then...you need to buy your way on every level now!! I never saw a game with so many blockers. Frustration, from the start of every level because you know it is impossible to pass. This is not my idea of fun and by all the complaints and rants on this site there are a lot of disgusted players. After years of this nothing has changed except for the levels getting even more difficult. I have just about given up the game because each level is hopeless to win. I will not pay money to play this game, sorry!

• tr6465
    tr6465 Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

I haven’t “just about given up on the game”, I have given up. After over 13,800 levels, like you said, the fun is gone. Nothing but a money grab. BYE BYE!!

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

These levels have become so boring. mostly previous levels only more difficult.

Agree, with all the above players, this game is strictly a money pit. I've also NEVER bought or will buy boosters.

• motojs
    motojs Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

and i am not sure if it's actually suitable to call games levels as levels. the difficulty barely gets increased as you progress on.

• ajbd12
    ajbd12 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I will not anymore and anyone who does has more money than sense yes used to be fun but wgt golf and woodoku ans some solitare games are great yes this has become a money pit and I will also never spend a dime again I will play but if I do not pass another level who cares

• dopje
    dopje Posts: 985 Level 2
    Options

14572 Only impossible levels left. Just temporary boosters. Very few boosters No gold bars. impossible giveaways First every week waiting for levels now over 200 levels behind. That says enough. It's not a game anymore. It's time to stop. It's only annoying and grumpy it will stop one day.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,031 Level 5
    Options

Hi @dopje This is my experience exactly. The only way to get back into the game if you have run out of gold bars is to find a loophole in the algorithms to get a ton of free boosters, or buy a ton a of gold with cash, which I would strongly recommend against. If you are addicted to the game there is also the option to give up on your top game and start a fresh one. Experienced players can progress quite quickly and the game can still be fun if you are on a win streak and win episodes races. Remember it is supposed to be fun to play, and if it isn't fun anymore then it's time to give it up. You speak very wise words here: It's not a game anymore. Time to stop. I totally agree.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?