14014 impossible you can get the candies with 20 moves

Options
dopje
dopje Posts: 985 Level 2

14014 Impossible you just can't get the candies with 20 moves. Even with a double color bomb and 6 extra moves and cleared the field a long way, I still had to collect 86 to 95 red purple yellow and green candies and then clear 4 yorshe. Impossible, so until you have to bet gold bars again, impossible. They run out again with all those impossible levels again and again you need gold bars it's not normal anymore.

Comments

• Lindawu
    Lindawu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

14014 is impossible to pass, why they put those level in the game? Discourage people to play or it is totally a mistake. Hope the level will be reviewed and updated to a reasonable level, otherwise have to stop play the game

• angela99
    angela99 Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

Please fix this level so it's passable without paying .

• jsut
    jsut Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Totally agree. I do not know why they feel the need to put these impossible levels in here. I swear they make you play for days - then throw you the "lucky board" and you pass without barely trying. Pretty crappy thing to do to players who have stuck around over 10 years to get to this level. KING, please stop with the ridiculous levels. You are going to lose your loyal people. It's just WRONG.

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

Let's face it folks, pass levels were doable without boosters, it may take awhile, but since level 14000, unless you pay, they are not going to let you pass! Like this level, when you are finish you still need 65/70 of each color! Just a money pit of a game now!

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

After over 30 tries, I have yet to collect one color, much less all four plus the gummies! Just ridiculous!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?