I have not received my rewards from buddy challenge. This has happened twice.

Options
Gina_Messig
Gina_Messig Posts: 5 Level 2

I want the rewards I earned in buddy challenge. Can you give me my rewards please?

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited August 2018
    Options

Gina, in order for you to win the rewards, both buddies have to play. If one buddy doesn't play, then nobody wins. Did both of you play? Let me know. Thanks for writing and have a good day!

• Gina_Messig
    Gina_Messig Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Both played and we won!! I can’t believe I finally got a response from you guys. I have lost so much money to your king company.  You have taken my boosters, not rewarded my efforts, not forwarded me when I have passed levels. Before you ask me anymore questions, access your candy crush records. Then please give me back everything you have literally stolen from me. 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited August 2018
    Options

Gina, first of all, I am just a SuperStar (a volunteer giving up her own time helping people here in the forums), so I have no access to any kind of records. The Moderator has to do that, and I can send this off to her to look at. Secondly, I can't promise that you will get anything back, though again I can ask for you. We have all had problems here or there, but glitches can't be helped and it takes time to find them and to fix them. I don't know if you have done programming, but I have a little knowledge about it from talking with people who have lots of programming experience in gaming, and they have told me that once you think you have one thing (coding) fixed, then there will be a bunch of other things that have gotten messed up in the process, and they will need to be fixed, which may mess up other things. It is a long and complicated job to fix game codes, and I don't envy them for that job at all. I can barely understand Java and HTML, so I can't imagine going through lines and lines of it for a game. Thanks for being patient and I will ask about this for you. Have a good day.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,724 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Gina, @Laura thank you for responding.  First of all Gina, "you" as you wrote have not literally stolen from you.  We are Superstars and volunteer to spend our free time here on King Care helping players with their issues.  

By any chance Gina, did you print screen showing that both of you won?  The only way this event works is if both of you play the game at the same time.  If you both did and won then there should be a check mark under your name along with how many candies that you collected.  For example, if you had to collect a specific color of 50 candies then along with the check mark both of you would be showing 50/50.  Do you remember seeing this?  I haven't seen anyone yet go into detail saying that both buddies played and won.  It's usually players thinking that they won when their buddy didn't play.  

Here is more information on it:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-buddy-challenge

I am not saying that you didn't win Gina, but are you sure that your buddy played along with you?  The next time please do a print screen and upload it here in the community so that we can see what's going on.  Perhaps it's a new glitch starting.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?