Help! format PC

Options
buannic
buannic Posts: 7 Level 2
Hello for 2 days the candy crush format is not suitable for PC

You have to constantly move the cursor up or down to see the entire page!

It is very painful!

Please submit the PC format

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,691 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.

You can also find more information about the change here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/kb/articles/2165-why-cant-i-play-in-landscape-mode-anymore

• buannic
    Options
    do I have to explain it to you in Chinese? I want to recover PC format?

OK

Because I can't play anymore! OK?

It annoys me to receive messages that mean nothing!

OK?

• buannic
    Options

Apparently, I'm not the only one in this situation! I saw on the site Candy crush!

Do something!

Your landscape portrait solution, turn my pc upside down! lol

Also! you could make the effort to speak French to me! on google translate! lol again

• Richard7462
    Richard7462 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

So you make a change to portrait on the PC knowing that we are playing on a PC, but sounds like you only want people playing on there phone, been playing this game for several years now, but I will be deleting it as it is unplayable in this format, you have really screwed up a good game. Guess in will find something else to spend my money on to play. Your not thinking about how your many PC user think about this now!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?