⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Fish booster no longer splits into 3 fish?

Options

Answers

• Amanda-20
    Amanda-20 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

There was an update for iOS on Aug, 8th. It appears that they have fixed the fishes splitting into 3 issue now. I haven't tested it with mixing it with other boosters yet to see what the behavior looks like. I'm assuming it will be the old behavior. It almost seems like they've just rolled back to a previous version's functionality because Fishing season (matching 4 in a square) is no longer is supported. 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Thank you so much for that Amanda. I will pass this on to the Moderator because this might be something they need to know. I appreciate you taking time to report that here. We get a lot of the credit for helping people, but I think a lot of that credit actually goes to the players who take the few minutes to come here and tell the Teams about glitches or errors or when something isn't quite right. We can't do it without you guys, and I mean that. You're an important part of this team, and I want to say thank you to all the players too. I will report this to the Moderator now and they will see it tomorrow morning. I hope you have the most fantastic day!

• RobinC-2
    RobinC-2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Yep, now that they’ve removed “fishing season” with the last app update, the fish are back to normal. They split into 3 (hooray!), the fish + striped and wrapped candy combos are working correctly, and the fish are targeting much better now.

Thanks for the heads up, Amanda! I hadn’t noticed the fish rollback over the weekend because I was still actively avoiding fish. :D 

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Wonderful to hear that things are better Robin! The Moderator will also see your comment and I am sure she will be very happy to tell the Team that they fixed it! :) I am smiling so big right now! Have the best day all!

• Frank_Van_Meyl
    Frank_Van_Meyl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yes! The issue is fixed! 3 fishes again whoop whoop!

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

@Nick--no worries, friend! I read (and write and speak) fluent typo. ;) I got what you meant, so it is all good. I have heard that it is now fixed, so can you check to see if it is working for you? Hopefully all is well for you too!

• Amanda-20
    Amanda-20 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you so much for that Amanda. I will pass this on to the Moderator because this might be something they need to know. I appreciate you taking time to report that here. We get a lot of the credit for helping people, but I think a lot of that credit actually goes to the players who take the few minutes to come here and tell the Teams about glitches or errors or when something isn't quite right. We can't do it without you guys, and I mean that. You're an important part of this team, and I want to say thank you to all the players too. I will report this to the Moderator now and they will see it tomorrow morning. I hope you have the most fantastic day!

I'm a professional software tester... I can't help myself at times. After hearing feedback from our users, I feel that its my duty to report issues I see because I know how important customer feedback is.
  • SpacePhoenix
    SpacePhoenix Posts: 57 Level 3
    Options

Is the removal of "fishing season" (match four in a square to make a fish) intentional, will it be coming back at all?

• JaeZ
    JaeZ Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Lee Roberts per, "Is the removal of "fishing season" (match four in a square to make a fish) intentional, will it be coming back at all?" I hope so because I was about to abandon Candy Crush and just use Soda but then they came out with Fishing Season. Without it it's too frustrating. I hate it.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi guys, I believe that the fishing season was a test.  I never got it so whoever got it was randomly picked to test it.  I guess it's up to the studio whether they plan to make it for everyone.  If I hear anything about it I'll let all of you know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?