⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
rmur23
rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2

Great. The impossible levels are back. Not beatable in amount of moves and boosters cant help you. Expect a lot of complaining before they nerf it in three days. Totally ruined wednesday release. Oh, and youtube videos of it have 23 levels whereas IOS only has 18 levels.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi rmur23, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I am creating a list of all these complaints regarding the number of moves being changed.   It has already been reported to the studio that the players are not happy with this so hopefully we can see a resolution coming soon.

• Ragana
    Ragana Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

totally agree. another impossible level, doesn't matter how many boosters you have. They don't test the new levels, this game has became really annoying. I quit

• Michele_Baldacci
    Michele_Baldacci Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the starship with all the boosters on. Completely useless. They just destroy each other and that’s it. The only way to beat the level is to get really lucky and get 2 stars 1/2 through... I believe.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hey guys, I sure hope that this level gets fixed for all of you.  I have seen a couple of messages here on King Care where players wrote back saying that it was fixed so let's just hope that this gets changed real soon too.

• Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

We'll mine isn't fixed!!!!!!! Still totally impossible with just 18 moves!

• Boomer
    Boomer Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Mine isn't fixed yet either! Still 18 moves! impossible!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hey guys, all are waiting for a fix so if and when they fix it, it will apply to all that play the game.

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Hmmmmm....the first poster posted about this crappy level 4 weeks ago and still no fix for it. Mine is still at 18 moves and totally impossible to pass with this many moves. The closest i have even came close to passing is with 24 jellies left.Something needs changed with this level.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi jsscurlock, thanks for adding your comments here.  I will let them know that you also commented on this level.

• Lisa_Kelly-2
    Lisa_Kelly-2 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

WHY? why the F**k do king continue to give us impossible levels?

The answer is simple - they don't care about us, they only want our money and creating these impossible levels means they get us to pay to progress.

For 18 months i was always waiting for Wednesday to arrive and the next set of levels ..... in the past few months i have found myself stuck on certain levels - some of them for weeks at a time - this game was my relaxation, my de-stress from my daily work - i'll continue to waste 5 lives inside 10 minutes, but i'm moving to other more playable games, and when i find one that offers beatable levels consistently, i'll be gone

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?