Options
2»

Answers

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks, Vicky and PamP, for sharing how both of you managed to pass this awful level. I started with 2 wrapped candies side by side and that created an explosion which partially cleared the top layer of the bottom section enough for candies to fall through. I was then able to make striped/wrapped candies on the top sections that kept hitting the fish bobbers. There were 6 jellies left with only one move remaining and I did not want to use gold bars for extra moves so I set off a precious UFO that gave me another 3 wraps and it was game over. I am so glad to move on after losing lots of boosters and lives.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, thank you all for posting here on King Care regarding these levels and it's awesome that some of you were able to beat it!

• Fi_karbs
    Fi_karbs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I appreciate having the opportunity to provide this same type of feedback to King. It would be great to make adjustments to this level so that it’s possible to complete. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Fi_karbs, thanks for writing here at King Care.  I hope that you are enjoying the community here and we appreciate hearing what all fans have to say about the game.

• Wagner_
    Wagner_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I spent using two Boosters which explode with color and only using 3 lives

• Bas_Basten
    Bas_Basten Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Lucky me, first try with full helmets no other boosters. No extra moves needed. 

• Norma_Brooks
    Norma_Brooks Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Well you asked for this level to be adjusted and they have listened and incredibly reduced the number of moves.  This ridiculously difficult level is now impossible.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Seriously Norma!  That does not make me happy at all!  I am going to report this to a King Admin!  Thanks for posting.

• David_H
    David_H Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options

I don't know whether the number of moves has been increased since the complaints, but I've done this level and the aim is to get stripe / wrap combos in the top playing areas, best to do it with different colours, and send them through the rows of floats to get about 33 fish each time.  I think I did it 3 times and won with goes to spare, but it's a very tough ask.  At least it was more fun to play than a few of the recent levels which have had reductions in available moves so have become impossible.  I did this one without any boosters in the end.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi David, thanks for posting how you managed to clear it.  Hopefully it helps others too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?