Anyone noticed a difference?

Options
John_Sanders
John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3

Seemingly the whole point with the game changing so we couldn't use landscape mode was so that they could make it more exciting and improve things. Has anyone noticed anything that has improved the game because I cannot see one thing that has improved. I have tried to play in portrait mode but can't get used to it so goodbye candy crush and thanks for making the changes because it means I will also be changing games now as well.

Comments

• SuzanneB
    SuzanneB Posts: 135 Level 2
    Options

I agree completely. There is NO improvement. And all the change has been for the worse for the players, like the boosters you win are those limited time ones instead of ones you can put in your inventory and use when you need them. Except for the portrait mode, all the changes they have made are strictly to try to get more money from us. Instead of winning boosters and gold bars they are trying to force us to buy them. They have turned this game into a literal pay to play game. Or as I call it, pay to pass, because the higher up you are the harder the levels and the more help you need to pass it because they do NOT give you enough moves to beat it.

The portrait mode has actually made it unplayable for a lot of us and they do not seem to care. I just wish they would quit hiding behind their computer screens, man up and just tell us if they are going to make landscape available again to us again or not. If they are not, then a lot of us can just move on for good.

• prwhlr47
    prwhlr47 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Agree completely! I've been playing for more than 10 years but think it's time to say Goodbye Candy Crush!

• Gbabies5
    Gbabies5 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm so frustrated with the change. A few months ago they wiped out ALL of my extra lives and I had to rebuild again AFTER they put a 20 game cap on them. Then the prizes tanked. The amount you could purchase went way down and now the screen change?! I've played for many years but, I'm very close to deleting the game. Ridiculous!

• Richard7462
    Richard7462 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

So you make a change to portrait on the PC knowing that we are playing on a PC, but sounds like you only want people playing on there phone, been playing this game for several years now, but I will be deleting it as it is unplayable in this format, you have really screwed up a good game. Guess in will find something else to spend my money on to play. Your not thinking about how your many PC users. I'm sure that the number of users is dropping!!

• B16
    B16 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Totally agree! I’ve been playing for way too long. This once enjoyable game has become so bad! As soon as you make a hard level or earn gold bars, the next hard level is there…gold bars gone. I WILL NOT SPEND MONEY ON A GAME!!! It’s really only about money so I just can’t play anymore. There a fewer and fewer ways/ads to earn boosters and the rewards are becoming less and less worthwhile. It’s so sad that this once great game has stooped to such a low level.

• kepeterson
    kepeterson Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

I guess destroying an enjoyable game and alienating their customers is the way they make improvements. Bad business plan if you ask anyone!

• John_Sanders
    John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3
    Options

Yes they deleted all my boosters and gave me 10 gold bars as compensation. It is way beyond a joke now and for one of the biggest online games it really comes across as very amateur. Plus it seems no one actually listened to the comments and suggestions.

• cobwellac
    cobwellac Posts: 77 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Even the so-called easy upper levels are impossible. How can you win any races or finish chocolate box challenges that require you to clear 6 levels any more? It can take me days to complete one level unless I buy more moves. I'm not going to buy moves for every level, so I'll eventually just stop playing.

• VMRoberts
    VMRoberts Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I've been playing for over 2 years and had made the bad decision to spend money to get myself through an Episode Race so I wouldn't lose Candy Royale. After that the Sweet Cinema disappeared from the game. Now I can't watch ads to get Boosters. Don't spend money on Candy Crush Saga, or any of their games (unless you have buckets of money to throw away).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?