Candy Royale makes me want to permanently leave

Options
2»

Comments

• katieo
    katieo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same!! I have been meaning to complain about it for weeks. I absolutely hate being forced into doing the Candy Royale. It is an absolute waste of time in my opinion. If other people want to participate in it, great have at it, but I would prefer to skip it. I'm so happy to see all of these messages from people saying that they don't like it. Hopefully they'll make it optional soon!!

• lee_ann_b1105
    lee_ann_b1105 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Me too...hate being forced to "play" Royale..I never get anywhere in it any way

• joville20
    joville20 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

You are correct.. The Candy Royale pop up thing is so annoying.. They are forcing us to play it, which I clearly don't like 😡

I hate Candy Crush Saga now because of forcing us to enter in Candy Royale thing

• KeyK9
    KeyK9 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Glad I'm not the only one who's getting fed up with this whole forcing people to participate in the Candy Crush Royale and that I'm not the only one who often fails the very first time. It's ridiculous, why did they take away the ability to x out of and skip the contest? What's the point of having all of us users give our opinions and suggestions and giving them feedback that should be very valuable to the developers if we're just constantly being ignored? That's the problem with so many businesses these days is that the people in charge don't seem to care/value or pay attention to what those helping drive the business think (management doesn't listen to lower employees doing the work, developers don't listen to the users who have been playing there games and making them money for years, etc ). When are these people going to learn to value and truly appreciate the feedback of others? Smh

• MariLep
    MariLep Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here. I hate it and probably quit playing Candy Crush after 13 years and 8000+ levels.

• babaeatule
    babaeatule Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Dude, my friends, dear producers of the game: what the hell is wrong with you ?!

Everybody tell you candy royale is crap and you don't get it ? There is no 'close' button, but at least so far I was able to make it go away with the 'back' button; now even this is not possible anymore !

You creepin' freaks, mind you I am a paying user and you might lose me, so do the reasonable thing and remove candy royale completely.

Thank you !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?