Events Box Isn't Loading Right

Options
JanCC
JanCC Posts: 7 Level 2

For the second day in a row the only event in my events box has been the Booster Wheel. I haven't been offered the daily treat machine or the chocolate box (or any of the other 4 or 5 options that are usually there).

I play through Facebook, so I know I'm logged in. I have tried logging out and back in and changing browsers, but still don't get my other events.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,556 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting ill give this feedback to the game team meanwhile Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might returns to your game

• JanCC
    JanCC Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I had already tried the logout/login, rebooting, changing browsers, etc. I cannot update the game as I play through Facebook. The items that are missing in the Events box are normally always there, specifically the Daily Treat spinner and the Chocolate Box.

Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?