Level 14106 impossible !! glitch

Options
Sophie-11
Sophie-11 Posts: 3 Newbie

ok candy crush I give up !!! There’s a difference between an extremely hard level & an impossible level …things are getting out of hand as these levels are impossible to finish without boosters - ads-or gold bars ..plus the fish are not targeting the jellies..they are going to random candies !!! I have been playing for 10 years but these levels are impossible and not fun anymore !!

Comments

• Sabatah
    Sabatah Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

This is no doable as is. The fish don’t even attack the jellies and the jellies are surrounded by those black bars therefore nothing can get to them except fishes. Even Flying saucer does not go there. I don’t have 10 lollipops to pass this level. Please fix cc

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

@Sabatah I feel your pain. I'm past that level and, I'm sorry I don't remember it.

For the past few weeks I've noticed the fish and UFOs are no longer our friends. Has totally ticked me off because it used to be we could count on them to help us out. No more. Evidently, King has found another way to screw with us loyal players. I thought (silly me) boosters were there to help. Not anymore!

Sorry, just had to say it that fish and UFOs are no longer our friends. They're just another tool used by King to get us to spend real $.

Thanks for listening to vent and irritation!

Happy Crushing!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,429 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @Sabatah Well, I have just replayed the level. Used starting boosters. And hey, yes YOU ARE RIGHT! The level is hard enough as you need to collect a load of keys first to unlock everything and then the last fish does NOT ever take the last jelly. This is completely unfair and I do remember now when I played this level I did have to use a lollipop hammer. I have taken some screenshots.

• christinewupp
    edited July 2023
    Options

So to illustrate my screenshot above, you can see one fish just bashing into the frosting in the area above the last jelly and another one taking off, which also went to that area. The same happened during the previous two moves as well. Please could you report this to the design team to see if this is a glitch @Diamond_Lim , @kiara_wael . In my view if there is jelly on the board the fishes should always target this!

• itsEmma
    itsEmma Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi!

I remember that when I played this level, I noticed that if there was ever even one bit of the pink frosting covering a candy, the fish would head for that rather than the jelly as Christine said. It was SO frustrating! The tactic seemed to be to create fish when there was no frosting (very difficult!) which is something I've never seen before or since so I thought it was probably an oversight(?) I think I eventually passed it with a, very lucky, double colour bomb but it definitely felt there was something wrong with the concept on this level!

• angela1875
    angela1875 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Yes agree the fish are not getting the jelly so impossible to finish. Please sort out the glitch ASAP

Thanks

• angela1875
    Options

If you can't or won't fix this level then I might as well give up as can not get past, so please sort it out, or new game will be found

• angela1875
    edited July 2023
    Options

Please fix this level, very annoyed now, it is totally impossible 🤬

• christinewupp
    Options

@QueenB I am not sure if anyone has reported this level to the team? In my post on July6th in this thread I show evidence that the final few fishes do not go for the last jelly. I had tried this level many times and every time the last jelly is ignored by the fishes and HAS to be destroyed with a lollipop hammer. I cannot imagine this is intentional so really someone ought to look into this.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,853 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for the tag! I'll pass on the feedback to the team and see if they can have another look at it 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?