Suggestion - Not Question - Cake Bombs

Options
daddylogan
daddylogan Posts: 6 Level 2

Does anyone else agree that any candies you have made before setting off a cake bomb should remain on the board after the explosion? I think it is very unfair to make candies and color bombs to help your cause only to have them lost after you explode a cake bomb.Thoughts.....

peace out

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi daddylogan, I agree with you because it does upset me when I see that color bomb and then the cake explodes and I've lost it but the cake exploding was meant to clear the board so along with that goes the good stuff.  But when it explodes it does clear a layer of jelly or other blocker so that is a positive thing.

• daddylogan
    daddylogan Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Oh....I get it Elsa! It is cool it clears the board and all and other obstacles - however I induced creating those candies and I feel like it is a penalty to have those lost - something gained, something lost ya know. I think if I make a candy it should stay on the board when the cake explodes as the cake is NOT a risk during game play (which would be the case with chocolate or the timer thing that makes hazards...with those you understand there is risk of losing a candy unless you defeat them first - the cake just sit's there in the way doing nothing and you have to remove 8 pieces as it is which requires some skill and awareness) So, once again I feel like here I created candies, I have removed the 8 slices of cake but yet now I am penalized for doing so. Luckily, this is the least of my worries in life...LOL. Was just curious if others thought the same way on this in particular?peace out,

daddylogan

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi daddylogan, this is what I do sometimes with the cake.  If I see one or two slices left and I want it to clear I can use a lollipop to hit it!  There are very few combos that can clear the entire board so I take advantage of those. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?