⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Has anyone completed level 3714 yet? I don't think it is possible.

Answers

• siouxsie
    siouxsie Posts: 46 Level 2

Even with the party booster the fruit just does not drop

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4

Hey guys, I just want you all to know that I did report this to a King Admin but since it's the weekend she won't see it until tomorrow.  Thanks to all who wrote here about it.

I was just about to do that, thank you
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Put me on the list of complaints, this level is absolutly ridiculous......I don't believe it was even tested, and can someone please tell me the direction the ingredients are falling through the portholes?  Very confusing and makes no sense !!! This level is a complete waste of time and boosters

• Cobra
    Cobra Posts: 28 Level 2

I've burnt every time type of booster I had. Even trying to follow the youtube videos that were put up, I couldn't see how the movement of the cherries and nuts thru the board. It seems as though if you get the cherries from the left down, then the nuts in the right column get stuck, and vice versa.

• Cobra
    Cobra Posts: 28 Level 2

Looks like the problem has been fixed, thank you!

Sorry Stephanie, nothing has changed.
  • amn
    amn Posts: 5 Level 2

I've burnt every time type of booster I had. Even trying to follow the youtube videos that were put up, I couldn't see how the movement of the cherries and nuts thru the board. It seems as though if you get the cherries from the left down, then the nuts in the right column get stuck, and vice versa.

Même avis sur ce problème.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Thank you all for this feedback, I will pass this on to our game team. 

Thanks! 

• Rika_Budiman
    Rika_Budiman Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey guys, thank you all for writing here about this level.  Julius thank you for uploading the video.  I cleared it but I used many boosters and probably that party popper too.  I am going to report this to a King Admin and ask if they can do something about changing this.  

Thanks Elsa, you always out savior. Pls ask admin to fit it. Just imposdible
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

Totally agree, this level is absolutely ridiculous. I have now used untold boosters and hundreds of gold bars buying extra moves and just get stuck with one side of fruit refusing to move. Whoever designed this level needs serious counseling !!!!!

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited August 2018

Hi Peter, nice to hear from you again.....hangin in there I see, lol.  Same ol, Same ol here I see.  Levels created that don't seem to have all the bugs worked out.  Yep a ridiculous level indeed my friend

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?