⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3714 needs developer attention!

Answers

• Maurice_Scorey
    Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie

This level is still broken after today's update:/

On the bright side Rami / Feed the pet is fixed.

• Maurice_Scorey
    Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie

This level is still broken after today's update:/ Managed to clear all the Icing, A few of the cherries dropped (not all) but all the chestnuts refused to budge....

On the bright side Rami / Feed the pet is fixed.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Still not fixed.  It's Wednesday afternoon here in the US.  Thing is this problem was brought to light over a week ago so Activision has had plenty of time to work on the issue(s).  Now here we are at a stand till with a handful of people who have been able to pass and move on and can't really give an explanation of the strategy.  I wish the developer would provide some insight. I'm very frustrated at this point.  Thanks Elsa for your hard work on trying to get the issue solved.  

• siouxsie
    siouxsie Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited August 2018

Definitely still not fixed. The only people I know who have passed have used at least 2 party booster plus numerous hammers. Even when you have bought party booster it is not certain that the fruit will drop.

• Andrea_McP
    Andrea_McP Posts: 5 Level 2

I agree I just used 5 hammers, 2 swaps and 10 gold bars. Some of the ingredients dropped out but others just refused to budge. Very disappointed. Don't waste boosters on this level until they fix it

• Debbie-5

Definitely still not fixed. The only people I know who have passed have used at least 2 party booster plus numerous hammers. Even when you have bought party booster it is not certain that the fruit will drop.

Absolutly right
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,639 Sweet Legend

Debbie I just sent another message to the King Admin to find out what the story is with this level.  Once I hear back from her I'll update all of you here.

• Debbie-5

Debbie I just sent another message to the King Admin to find out what the story is with this level.  Once I hear back from her I'll update all of you here.

thank you Elsa, so happy to have you here helping to get things fixed. Have a great day
  • Tom_Jacoby
    Tom_Jacoby Posts: 5 Level 2

Level 3714 is fixed. The blockers are thinner and there giving 35 moves now. I still had to use 3 flying saucers and a lollipop hammer, but the fruit came out of there. Geese!

• kaykay
    kaykay Posts: 7 Level 2

The fruit on the right don't come down at all! Maybe one or two, but the rest stay put.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?