candy royale

pierrot43
pierrot43 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2023 in Discussions

Hello Every time I play Candy Crush I have to check Candy Royal and I don't want that. If you don't tell me how to pass Candy Royal I won't play anymore. THANK YOU

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,000 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your feedback. This feedback has been sent to the Studio Team here then this problem has been solved soon/later. Please be patience waiting and thanks again.

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• shorty01
    shorty01 Posts: 1 Newbie

Please opt me out of candy royale will not buy anything until it’s gone

• hardnoks1957
    hardnoks1957 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited July 2023

Candy crush is much less enjoyable since you removed the “x” opt out option for the useless and annoying waste of time called Candy ROYALE! This game is a total waste, useless to the masses and never gives up any kind of win. Furthermore, the option to opt out was the best part of that stupid game. I am about to delete this app entirely because of your choice to force me to play this nonsense.. I don’t want to hear “we’re working on it”’or “we appreciate your feedback” etc etc.. just put the opt out option back. The end.

• Lee_Atwell
    Lee_Atwell Posts: 1 Newbie

Not interested in Candy Royale at all! Actually despise seeing it come up feel like quitting after all these years because it! Put an “X” in the corner for those of us who do NOT want to participate!

• tallblonde76
    tallblonde76 Posts: 12 Level 2

Please please PLEASE STOP making me play Candy Recycle! Why would you pretend to give us a choice?? If by I want to play -I will! Don’t want to be FORCED. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?