⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am playing game 3714. Is it impossible? The game also keeps closing and I lose all my boosters. Ca

Options
Monika_Bush
Monika_Bush Posts: 2 Newbie

I am playing game 3714. Is it impossible? The game also keeps closing and I lose all my boosters. Can this be fixed?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Monika, where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  There was a problem with 3714 not having enough moves so yesterday they added 5 additional moves.  Today there was a message saying that the fruit is not dropping.  So are you now saying that the game suddenly closes while you are in the middle of playing 3714?

• Monika_Bush
    Monika_Bush Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for the reply. I am playing the game on my computer. I did have the issue with the nuts not falling. During the game, the whole candy crush screen closes by itself. I have lost many lives and have lost so many boosters because of this.

• _Elsa_
    Options

OMG, Monika, what's going on!  They fix one thing and something else breaks.  I am going to keep my eyes posted on messages this weekend to see if anyone else is having this issue.  Thanks for letting me know.  Maybe it's time to take a break from this game for a couple of days and try another one of their games.

• Rasputin
    Rasputin Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I've been having the same issue playing in the Windows 10 PC app with level 3714 and other levels too while trying to do sugar drop runs and space dash runs. It all started with the graphics upgrade last Tuesday or Wednesday 8/23/18, the graphics upgrade that enlarged the coconut wheels and the exit arrows.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Wow Rasputin, someone else wrote here yesterday saying that the portals were blurred and she uploaded a print screen. Yes the exit arrows that is what she was talking about.  Now you are saying the graphics look different.  I better keep a close watch here this weekend because I might have to report a bunch of new glitches on Monday.  Yikes!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Question Rasputin - you said this all started with the graphic upgrade - did you mean the new episode that came out on Wednesday?

• Rasputin
    Options

That's probably right, I'm stuck on 3714 so I didn't pay much attention to the new episode.  To me it looks like King just did a graphics update as they occasionally do,it doesn't appear to be glitch but I could be wrong.  From that time though the game occasionally crash during a level, what happens is during a cascade or stripe/wrapped/color bomb movement the screen will freeze for a couple of seconds then the whole screen will disappear and the app will be gone from the Windows task list, a crash.  It would seem to me that it is a bug in the new graphics.

They're also talking about this a bit on Cookie's site.

• Rasputin
    Options

OMG, Monika, what's going on!  They fix one thing and something else breaks.  I am going to keep my eyes posted on messages this weekend to see if anyone else is having this issue.  Thanks for letting me know.  Maybe it's time to take a break from this game for a couple of days and try another one of their games.

I've been having the same issue playing in the Windows 10 PC app with level 3714 and other levels too while trying to do sugar drop runs and space dash runs. It all started with the graphics upgrade last Tuesday or Wednesday 8/23/18, the graphics upgrade that enlarged the coconut wheels and the exit arrows.
  • _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Rasputin, I think we have a Windows 10 crash!  I've been following this here on King Care since last night and reported it.  Now I'm checking to see how many new messages are coming through with this issue.  It might not be level 3714 because players are reporting the crash just on Windows 10 without a specific level.  I will notify the studio that you are seeing this too.  Please tell Cookie's site that we are on top of it.

• Rasputin
    Options

It's a week gone by now and the game is still crashing in the Windows 10 app, it seems to happen a little less frequently but the issue is not gone.  Takes away any space helmets and boosters you might have in play too.  I enjoy the game but it's really get pointless  to try to play now.  They really should roll it back to an earlier version until they get the bugs worked out of this one.  Even now- I just tabbed back to the game to check something but never mind, it crashed again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?