⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Been playing this for over 5 years and have NEVER won a jackpot with bonus spin wheel. WTF??????

Options
neenerbuns
neenerbuns Posts: 1 Newbie

Seriously, do you just put that on there to play with us? I'm at a fairly high level and I'm just thinking about quitting altogether because of this. I've spun the wheel over a thousand times. Come on King People. Give us power player a break. Geeze it's disappointing.

Best Answer

• TracyQ
    TracyQ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I know it is frustrating, I have never won it either. But look on the bright side, you do get some kind of booster everyday, and that is helpful. BTW, the game came out April 12 2012, the wheel has been around for only 2 years. Just feels like 5 years :)

Answers

• TracyQ
    TracyQ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I know it is frustrating, I have never won it either. But look on the bright side, you do get some kind of booster everyday, and that is helpful. BTW, the game came out April 12 2012, the wheel has been around for only 2 years. Just feels like 5 years :)

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I have won the jackpot 4 times. I was convinced that it was rigged and I still think it has to be. 

• nutmustardx
    nutmustardx Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I've been spinning jt for at least 2 years..never once hit the jackpot. I've tried htting the stop at 1 space before the jackpot, 1 space after, 2 before 2 after, half way through 1 before n halfway through 1 after..etc.etc n never once hit it. Stopped from random spots ..n still nothing. It's rigged f0r 1000% for sure. If there's 8 spots there's 1 outta 8 shots to hit it...there maybe more or less than 8, but point it is the odds are that it should hit more than never
  • Sarah_Kirk
    Sarah_Kirk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm over level 900 and have never hit it! Frustrating!

• Ckdurr
    Ckdurr Posts: 6 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I am at level 3053 and would think out if all the times I have spun the bonus wheel that it would have stopped on Jackpot at least once. You will have a hard time convincing me otherwise. I have seen it spin and should stop on jackpot, but somehow it regains strength and just passes it or stops very abrubtly just short of the jackpot.. I’ve never seen it do that when it stops on the other bonuses..!  The odds could not possibly be that bad..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?