Tired of friends not reciprocating in giving lives

Options
amismc
amismc Posts: 26 Level 2

I'm sorry but I am sick and tired of having friends repeatedly request lives from me but when I ask them for lives I get nothing in return. I'd just as soon delete them from my friend list. Can't find any help with deleting so called friends. If anyone can help with this I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

If you want to delete someone from your friends list. Open the game, click on your avatar at the top of the screen in the middle. On the profile box that opens up select the friends tab which then brings up a list of friends, next click on one of their names and at the bottom there is an unfriend icon you can click on to remove someone.

• quekkc
    quekkc Posts: 140 Level 3
    Options

May I suggest that requesting for life should be made in such a way that you must give in order to request. Perhaps can make the system to automatically gives a life when you request for one from a freind.

Of course, you may give without requesting for life.

So far I have never requested for a life from anyone but many friends are kind enough to give me even though I hardly make use of it.

I would normally obliged whenever there is a request. However I would sometimes ignore those "unknown friends" who keeps on requesting as soon as you obliged but never for once taking the initiative to give.

• Kdee
    Kdee Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Since the social hub started in the last month or so I receive 12 or more requests for lives but I don't receive. I eventually get a cancel on my request for lives or boosters

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?