14080 impossible. Wasted energy

Options
dopje
dopje Posts: 1,014 Level 2

14080 - even with a double color bomb it is still far from feasible and the gold bars will run out. Impossible level none started on wasted energy.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,096 Legend
    Options

Hi there. It's exactly what the developers are trying to achieve with these impossible levels, that those of us who still have hoarded gold bars in these highest levels will spend them all and eventually run out. Then we will either have to pay or quit (or find a way to cheat). Which route are you planning on taking?

• JGosha
    JGosha Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

14080 … Even Batman can’t clear this level. 23 moves is unrealistic to clear over 400 obstacles. This game is sinking like the Titanic.

• fredi1217
    fredi1217 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Ya, TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!! really FUCKUP

• christinewupp
    Options

Hi guys, I've just tried this one to see what the complaints are about. @TitanCrusher I'll tag you in in hope you see this board. Surely you will agree this is NOT FUN.

This is the starting board, I added all the starting boosters. But of course, the colour bomb is tied up.... Anyone not having those black/blue/pink swirls yet, these block striped candies from penetrating and have to be destroyed one layer at a time to remove. The keys are covered with multiple layers and cannot be reached by any means (other than a party popper) for the first few moves. Like so many levels up in the 14,000+ range, there is a sequence you have to follow and not enough moves to do so. If your first few moves do not create a major cascade blast you stand no chance. This is how King control these levels. The starting board is crucial and those lucky few favoured players might get a lucky board to start with.

When Jonah B posted his YouTube video he used one striped booster near the end to pass it, which is fair enough for a level in this range, but he had 30 moves. So who at King thought it was a good idea to reduce the moves to 23? And why?

• christinewupp
    Options

My comment went for approval, so I send the screenshot again, just to illustrate how horrible this one is. I know there are people out there who think players are complaining for no good reason. (I played this with starting boosters, to see if it helps, but of course they are tied up)

• christinewupp
    Options

I had to send the above screenshot without a comment because I am being blocked by the AI from posting, all my posts go to approval. They might appear here later. I just wanted to illustrate how horrible this level is. If they don't give you a lucky board to start with you stand no chance. It all depends on that starting board to get you going (or not). I tried all three starting boosters, but of course they were tied up.

• christinewupp
    Options

Why are all my comments sent for approval?

• christinewupp
    Options

Because I use the word "lucky board"?

• christinewupp
    Options

No, that didn't do it. It didn't block that one. Well, I give up. This community is just policed by AI algorithms. Why bother....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?