⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am playing game 3714. Is it impossible? The game also keeps closing and I lose all my boosters. Ca

2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Hi Rasputin, this glitch has been reported to the studio and we are waiting for a fix.  I really and truly like your idea of rolling the game back to an earlier version but I am wondering if the freezing/crashing is a Microsoft glitch and not a King glitch.  I haven't been made aware of any updates on the progress.  

• Rasputin
    Rasputin Posts: 11 Level 2

I doubt it is Microsoft for several reasons.  1) the last Windows update I am aware of was the one that caused us to wait for almost a week for the new levels to come in with Candy Crush Saga and that Windows update took place well before the CCS crashes started. 2)the crashes definitely began at the time of a graphics change with CCS, again larger exit arrows and larger coconut wheels and most likely other changes.  3) the crashes based on what we talked about earlier appeared to begin at the time of the new levels release last week in other words on Wednesday.  To me all this points the problem at King and not at Microsoft.  I can tell you as of right now they are continuing, every single time including right now that I tab away from the game for example here to Firefox the game shuts down and it is still happening during play usually after setting off a stripe or a wrap or some graphics heavy event.  The action freezes, a blue wait circle appears briefly by the mouse arrow and then the game shuts down. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Is it also crashing on Firefox?

• ravi91
    ravi91 Posts: 1 Newbie
    hello friends i am ravi pandey from India 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?