Another impossible level 14052

Options
Sabatah
Sabatah Posts: 40 Level 2

just spent 3 days on this level which is not even considered hard. Ridiculous. Now on to 14053. Anxious to see how many days to pass this hard level 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. My patience is running low

Comments

• Bababooey814
    Bababooey814 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’ve been in 14052 for a week. I refuse to pay more to keep playing which is why this level was created no way to pass it with 20 moves. I’m more pissed that I spent all my Gold Bars on a bogus challenge. I’ve obviously been playing for a while to get to this many levels and they finally created a level to make me quit. Their little quote of “swipe away the stress of the day” what horseshit it creates more stress when you can’t pass a level without spending more money.

• 5021Evergreen
    5021Evergreen Posts: 307 Level 3
    Options

There is ABSOLUTELY NO fun left playing this money pit of a game, just frustration and aggravation!

One question I have is miost of these levels take days to pass, how do players win 75/80 in the weekly race. Mostly it's the same guy??

• Yuuup
    Yuuup Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

It is sad to see these types of complaints, but perception is reality to these players. I have played CCS for some time (level 14242) and have watched the game deteriorate from an enjoyable form of recreation to strictly a deceitful way of increasing a revenue stream. Not going to keep folks around with this type of decision making. The gold bar pursuit has become the game and not the joy of playing.

• 5021Evergreen
    Options

Just an FYI, candy Crush make 2.4 million dollars a day!!!! THINK ABOUT THAT, before spending your hard earned money!!!!!!!!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,025 Legend
    Options

They play easier levels or still have a lot of boosters. I am currently playing levels 300-400 on one login and am on 105 levels on the weekly contest. I'm not even the leader with that score! It's an unfair contest and made deliberately so by the developers.

• 5021Evergreen
    Options

Guess what', this level is just as HORRIBLE as the last one....big surprise!

• jsut
    jsut Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Once again - impossible AND impassable - until King decides to give you the board to let you advance. I refuse to spend money - I find if you ignore the game for a several days in a row they will kindly give you that coveted "lucky" board - which isn't lucky at all - just given when they think you may quit.... pretty ridiculous.

• jsut
    jsut Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

AND on top of that - they reduced moves from 30 to 20! Any video I have ever seen that they passed started with 30. Absolutely not fair.

• raggamuffin
    raggamuffin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi

I haven't been playing long. I don't have any spare money to pay for a game.

But I do have a bug bare and that is what happens with the last chance,the last shot at the end of a level. It does not let you finish,the curtain comes down so to speak !

And that is not fair. It needs to be fixed ! so you can get to to use the boosters that you've earned. Doubt I will stick around long because looking at the posts here your more likely to pull your hair out than enjoy it !!

• estoner
    estoner Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am at 14052 and stuck for over a week. I quit a while back because I couldn't advance, and frankly it's not fun to play the same level even all day. The designers really think a lot of themselves. So, anyway, I got a lot of boosters and ads on my phone to give me free moves and boosters to advance. I made some progress for a while, then it started getting ridiculously hard again. So, guess I'll quit again. I used to look forward to logging in every wednesday for the update so I could get back to the end of the road. The morning traffic report is frankly more interesting these days. When they decide to make it passable again, I'll use them like they like to use us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?