⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga level 932 is suppose to have 36 moves! I am only getting 16 moves! Why?

Options
Charlene_Peterso
Charlene_Peterso Posts: 1 Newbie

Candy Crush Saga level 932 is suppose to have 35 moves! I am only getting 16 moves!  WHY?  It is impossible to do with only 16!     (These Candy Crush level 932 cheats and tips tell you how to beat level 932 of the game. The objective of level 932 is to bring down 2 ingredients in 35 moves..)

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello there Charlene! How are you? King sometimes changes levels around, but it doesn't always work out, so I will let them know about this feedback for you. Thank you so much for writing and have a wonderful day. :)

• Debbie_Wallace
    Debbie_Wallace Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem with level 932, only 16 moves. Can it be done?

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited September 2018
    Options

I just checked Debbie and Charlene and there are 35 moves on this level. Please clear the cache on your devices and check to make sure the game is updated. Let me know how many moves you have because this didn't change as far as I can see.

• Debbie_Wallace
    Debbie_Wallace Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I just checked Debbie and Charlene and there are 35 moves on this level. Please clear the cache on your devices and check to make sure the game is updated. Let me know how many moves you have because this didn't change as far as I can see.

I cleared the cache on my device but i still only have 16 moves.
  • Joy__Starks
    Joy__Starks Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I did both of those things and I still am only getting 16 moves.

• Jean_Rogers
    Jean_Rogers Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited September 2018
    Options

I'm having the same problem. This just started. I work on a PC. I cleared the cache and rebooted. No idea how to update Facebook, but I assume a reboot would take care of that. Help. It's one of my favorite levels, but not at 16 moves.

• Chantilly_Lace
    Chantilly_Lace Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same problem, made it to level 932 today only 16 moves, all the videos to help with this level are all from 3 years ago and it was 35 moves then, I’ve been trying all day 16 movies is not enough

• NancyVSFC
    NancyVSFC Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Keep researching people, this is intentional. King has chosen certain customers (likely those who have paid for boosters) to "experiment" with, in other words to provide them with extra money from our purchasing boosters to clear the levels. It's an unfair business practice. Contact your State's attorney general, division of Consumer Protection or Fraud to report this practice.

• Ellen_Sleight
    Ellen_Sleight Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2018
    Options

Level 932 with only 16 moves is impossible  You have removed over 50% of the moves from this game which is ridiculous. I appreciate you want/need to try new things and maybe make better challenges, but at least be reasonable. And yes, I have cleared cache; updated;turned it off and turned it on again. None of that makes any difference. 

• Nikkles09
    Nikkles09 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem. Cleared everything and still have only 16 moves.  There's no way I can get past this level with 16 moves!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?