My guess as to why the game is missing on FB...

Options
Vixxsin
Vixxsin Posts: 5 Level 2

Since KING has gone radio silent on this issue and they aren't providing us with any information we are left to our own guesses and opinions. In that light here is my take on this...

I noticed something funny a week or two ago when the latest changes to the game were introduced. The new layout was very obviously set up for play on mobile phones & ipads and not on a computer or laptop. You could tell because everything was more vertically or "portrait" oriented instead of the old landscape. It was very annoying b/c if left at default the game field was VERY small and hard to play on if you don't have stellar eyesight. That meant I had to zoom page in a bit, and when I did that then I couldn't see the menu's at top and bottom like I should be. You had to end up scrolling for just about everything you needed to click. VERY annoying. I thought then that something was up.

Fast forward to yesterday when the game disappeared. After searching around a bit I found that when you go to the KING Candy Crush page and try to click "Play" it goes to a page that just gives you option to load the game from Google Play store, etc... This confirms that they are only supporting play on mobile phones & Ipads now. There is NO mention of FB Gameroom at all anywhere.

It's my opinion that KING has gone the route that many game companies have and they've pulled the rug out from under us with no warning. They are streamlining operations and cutting costs any where they can. Not having coding for FB Gameroom as it used to be separately from coding for mobile apps is one way to cut costs greatly. Less pay to coders, less pay for any support, etc. KING has shown they don't care one iota about the player base and their satisfaction with the game/company. All they care about is the bottom line profit they can drag out of players.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,925 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you for the feedback. This issues has been reported Here.

If you are playing on a Windows PC, you can also play via the Windows app instead of Download it from Microsoft Store HERE,

• Vixxsin
    Vixxsin Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

No thanks..... I'm not loading an app to play this game. This is just ridiculous.

• pearlspreals24
    pearlspreals24 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

That is the only way I could get into the Candy Crush saga game for now I thought that was better then losing all my levels had to start over but I look at it this way what Facebook did was not right and they did not tell any body that they were going to take off the Candy Crush Saga games what other games are they going to do that next at least I know I'm not the only one with this problem thank you to all for sharing and letting others know.PS this is why I found another way to play the King.com games for now I will play other games on Facebook.com if I can. Please bring back the Candy Crush Saga Games and PS bring them all back to king.com because Facebook.com is not the only web sight that has had this problem google is also doing the same thing do not know and about any other web sights that are problems like these two HELP Please Fix this problem.😪☹️😟😢

• kclark6
    kclark6 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Criminal Case went off FACEBOOK around June-- They haven't gotten it back. I don't know if it is them or Facebook, but the rumor is that Facebook is impossible to contact.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?