Where did all my friends go ?

Options
peteliston
peteliston Posts: 141 Level 3
edited July 2023 in Support

Candy ID # 1257910504

It began with that age old problem of when I completed a level Only I was shown as a participant. Then when i was requested to ask a friend for a life ~ there were no friends. I went to facebook & they are all on there. But I like playing om microsoft store app as screen is much more visible (FULL). So uninstalled & reinstalled entered facebook email & password Yes game is still saved but all my friends are still missing. I grow tired of these damn KING glitches over & over. Suppose now I to email them & request perhaps they can fix this new nuisance issue SAD & MAD ! 😎 Top pic facebook all friends there. Pic below is microsoft envelope is empty No friends No Lives

Best Answers

• peteliston
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have contacted & reported this to King myself .They will contact me soon. Hi Pete, Thank you for contacting King.

We have received your message and we will contact you shortly.

King Player Support Thus here we go again. :(🤣

• peteliston
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us.

I wish you a wonderful day, Pete!

Your opinion matters greatly - especially to us! Hence you will receive a quick feedback survey soon. If you have a moment to share your experience with our assistance so we can keep improving our service to you, it would be super sweet. Thank you in advance! Should you still encounter issues, please reply to this e-mail instead so I can help you further. Until your issue is resolved, you can ignore the survey!

Kind regards,

Brian

King Player Support

Yes thanks Brian all is well again now except still no scoreboard showing at all when complete a mission . Perhaps one day it will miraculously reappear also 😎

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,308 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info

• peteliston
    Options

Yep that's one of the previous problems I too recall it. My frustration is it is happening to me again today ! Kiara-wael are you going to report the issue as some Game Moderators do ? Or must I contact their infamous team myself & hope they can fix it some day in August 😪

• peteliston
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have contacted & reported this to King myself .They will contact me soon. Hi Pete, Thank you for contacting King.

We have received your message and we will contact you shortly.

King Player Support Thus here we go again. :(🤣

• peteliston
    Options

Joy oh joy this morn I find they have stolen 120 lives from my facebook account now

Oh well @ least my friends have sent me 10 new ones & all of them in the profile unlike microsoft app which still has no friends in profile & empty grey envelope

• peteliston
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us.

I wish you a wonderful day, Pete!

Your opinion matters greatly - especially to us! Hence you will receive a quick feedback survey soon. If you have a moment to share your experience with our assistance so we can keep improving our service to you, it would be super sweet. Thank you in advance! Should you still encounter issues, please reply to this e-mail instead so I can help you further. Until your issue is resolved, you can ignore the survey!

Kind regards,

Brian

King Player Support

Yes thanks Brian all is well again now except still no scoreboard showing at all when complete a mission . Perhaps one day it will miraculously reappear also 😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?