Level 188 only giving me half amount of moves

Options
Bartu_öz
Bartu_öz Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 188 only giving me half amount of moves

I am only being given 12 moves instead of 25. 

I checked this Level from YouTube. They have 25 moves.

I cannot pass this level. I will delete Candy Crush 

could you please help me?

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,784 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Bartu, sorry for the delay in responding.  I am collecting a list of complaints posted here regarding the number of moves being changed.  I will add your message to the list.

• Bartu_öz
    Bartu_öz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi elsa 

I have passed this level with 12 moves

Thank you for your help

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

That is awesome!  Thanks for letting me know.

• Cindy_Leeper
    Cindy_Leeper Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am currently having this problem... It will only give me about half the moves that I should have.. It has happened on 3 levels now... (to pass those levels I had to buy extra moves) of course.... I am currently on level 729. It should start with 40 moves, but it starts with 20 moves for me...  So... what is going on here? as soon as i burn up the money I have spent, I will be deleting the app... One time happening, maybe a fluke... but 3rd time, in the last 10 levels..   Sorry, I will find another

addiction 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Cindy, I am going to let the studio know that you just added your comments here.

• Betsy_Jacoby
    Betsy_Jacoby Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’m on level 188 and I only have 12 moves.  This is the second level this has happened.  King & company is pissed because I won’t buy anything   I’ll try for a while then delete the app   The hell with them and their inane or nonexistent answers 

• Brent_Goldberg
    Brent_Goldberg Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem.  Only 12 moves instead of 25.  

Had the same problem on 171.  I finally got lucky on that one and had a combo that, combined with paying for extra moves, finally got me past. 

But I can’t get anywhere close on 188 with only 12 moves.  This issue is really starting to get annoying.  I just started playing this game a couple of weeks ago and I am ready to stop with these issues.  And I have actually been willing to spend money on the game,  but I will no longer spend money if the developers can’t provide a reasonable experience 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Brent, thank you so very much for posting your thoughts here.  Something is going on with the "12" moves.  Besides the lowering of moves a lot of players are now saying that there are only 12 moves so that might be an additional glitch.  I will let them know that you just responded here.

• Fernanda_2_2
    Fernanda_2_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same thing is happening to me. It’s happened for about 4 different levels and I’ve had to buy extra moves EVERY TIME. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Fernanda, I will forward your message to a King Admin.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?