Bring back the ads! (What happened?)

Options
chasemichael
chasemichael Posts: 1 Newbie

I would have have never thought I wanted a game to have ads but without them, it makes the game a lot more boring and it’s stupid not to even have them. Plus kings customer support when I merged my FB account to my king and lost all my progress and gold I got a bot response. What happened to candy crush? :(

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,268 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @chasemichael 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet Candy Community!

Unfortunately, I do not have any good news about the Ads. It is a feature that is still in testing. The game Studios send these tests to few groups of players, for a certain time period. The time period varies from weeks to months. Sometimes, these tests will be completely removed from our game to send to other groups. Sometimes, we are moved to another group of testers who have more Ads or less Ads. It’s all sounds very confusing for us - as players!! Only Studio teams have control over those and not us!! We can only enjoy these specific features as long as they are in our game(s)!!

With regards to the second part of your question, the “Bot” response sent by the King Player Support to let us know that they have received our complaint. Please wait for 3 to 5 days to hear from an actual agent. If you still did not receive a reply, you can send a reply to that automated email and inform them that you are still looking for help.

Please let me know if you have further questions. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope everything goes well and you receive your missing Gold quickly into your game.

• jcandela
    jcandela Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Response is not true. Many people lose ads after their first purchase and don’t come back!!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?